Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I am delighted to be here, at a massive club with a huge fan-base and am so excited to get going again now,” he said.

“When Stoke made the approach and Huddersfield let it be known that they were open for business, then I had absolutely no second thoughts about wanting to come here.

https://www.stokecityfc.com/news/ince-sets-sight-on-promotion

Yes Tom, I’m sure the phone rang and you couldn’t believe the massive club Stoke City were interested in signing you, like a kid at Christmas bouncing around your bedroom at the news. 

1 hour ago, David said:

“I am delighted to be here, at a massive club with a huge fan-base and am so excited to get going again now,” he said.

“When Stoke made the approach and Huddersfield let it be known that they were open for business, then I had absolutely no second thoughts about wanting to come here

Does anyone say any different? It's such garbage and I can't believe any fans fall for it.

There's no point in doing these interviews in football anymore. 

In fact most footballer interviews are a case of obvious question and obvious answer. 

You could play bingo off it.

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Does anyone say any different? It's such garbage and I can't believe any fans fall for it.

There's no point in doing these interviews in football anymore. 

In fact most footballer interviews are a case of obvious question and obvious answer. 

You could play bingo off it.

Massive club. Huge fan-base.

You could also add "it is one of the clubs I haven't already played for"

"I know what Gary is about from my days at Derby"

Underneath all the bull crap it translates to "Huddersfield don't see me in their plans for next season so I bailed out and gone to Stoke".

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Tom Ince has consistently wanted to play regular football. He will move to get it and he wasn't getting it at Huddersfield. I wish him well (except against us.)

I wish him well too. As an individual. 

Hopefully he's player of the year and club top scorer with 8 goals.

Sith Happens
52 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I wish him well too. As an individual. 

Hopefully he's player of the year and club top scorer with 8 goals.

And planning life in league one.

Wonder whether other clubs had to pay a bung....i mean enter into a completely valid and entirely coincidental scouting agreement.

10 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Tom Ince is a good championship player with one trick-cut inside and shoot with the left foot. Never hits the byline or beats the full back on the outside.

Quite liked him on the left under Wassall. Played like Dawkins but with end product. 

Archived