Snake City watch

Zag zig

33 minutes ago, PolPotter said:

How other clubs fair doesn't bother me. I see it as a weakness of someone who does drift between A, B and C.  Option C is someone easily lead, naive and blinded by hate etc. Also, it wasn't the supporters who sacked Rowett. The board who sacked Rowett also sacked Pulis. about 2 years after supporters were committing suicide on the A500 following games Stoke had even won. Supporters are lumbered with whoever the board appoint. If you think differently then please let me know an example when general supporters have appointed a manager?

Hold on, option c was clubs I have a soft spot for. It must be the fact that I’m blinded by mate hate of @David‘sdictatorial regime here, so I have a soft spot for burton just to spite him. 

Option a was about clubs I actually despise. It’s a small list: Forest, Leeds, QPR, Stoke have crept in in 4th place. 

Its all good bants innit. There’s got to be a few teams that you have a good chuckle about when they have 2 players sent off and score an own goal, the same week that their manager walks off.

PS auto correct wanted to change Forest to Dorset. Not sure why anyone would hold a grudge against Dorset, do they even have a team?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Says the man spending his Saturday night posting on another teams online message board.

But it doesn't bother me how Derby County get on. If I must comment then I'd say Derby County are getting on a lot better than Stoke City are. 

36 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Not sure why anyone would hold a grudge against Dorset, do they even have a team?

A few probably, including one who've been much more successful than us recently. Difficult to hate them for it even though they're where we want to be.

39 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Hold on, option c was clubs I have a soft spot for. It must be the fact that I’m blinded by mate hate of @David‘sdictatorial regime here, so I have a soft spot for burton just to spite him. 

Option a was about clubs I actually despise. It’s a small list: Forest, Leeds, QPR, Stoke have crept in in 4th place. 

Its all good bants innit. There’s got to be a few teams that you have a good chuckle about when they have 2 players sent off and score an own goal, the same week that their manager walks off.

PS auto correct wanted to change Forest to Dorset. Not sure why anyone would hold a grudge against Dorset, do they even have a team?

Nope. My dislike will be with individuals. It would be like saying I hate Morrisons or Greggs. There's a fit woman who works at my local Morrisons who I have given the eye many many times to. She's looked long enough each time but I'm still waiting for spark. 2 years this has been going on yet I'm still shopping at Morrisons. She's a twit. 

4 hours ago, PolPotter said:

Hey Rammers, I am attending the Reading game with a Derby County acquaintance and would like to know if any of the experts on here will have the time to meet up to discuss why there is still so much interest in Stoke City since they clearly did Derby County a favour in getting rid of Rowett.

Are you still missing Rowett? What's the fascination? Talk to me... 

tbh I just like watching Tom 'the Messiah' Ince looking completely ordinary in any team not willing to sacrifice every other aspect of their play in order to make him look better than he really is. No wonder he's out in front of the media today after one of his rare as rocking horse poo assists. Just a shame we forgot that he doesn't play for us anymore when we visited yours a couple of months back.

The problem is now that you've got rid of Rowett he might actually go back to performing at a level higher than Andreas Weimann.

On 12/01/2019 at 23:42, PolPotter said:

I'm not Rowett, you dipstick. Everyone knows Rowett is busy on a Maldives island spending Bet365 money. 

PolPotter? Great that you're a Derby fan but Christ on a pogo stick, the years have not been kind to you have they, you poor sod. 

paul.jpg

On 13/01/2019 at 00:55, PolPotter said:

Nope. My dislike will be with individuals. It would be like saying I hate Morrisons or Greggs. There's a fit woman who works at my local Morrisons who I have given the eye many many times to. She's looked long enough each time but I'm still waiting for spark. 2 years this has been going on yet I'm still shopping at Morrisons. She's a twit. 

Maybe serving vegan sausage rolls to genocidal maniacs doesn't rev her engine?

This one was quite good...

A group of gutless, spineless, unfit overpaid players. It takes a special sort of ducking idiot to spend a bar steward fortune and actually make the bankers that formed last years squad worse.  Weve not signed one bar steward player that is any ducking good and I include Tom Ince in that. Absolute bunch of bankers.
A disgrace to the shirt.

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/285341/who-blaming-tonight?page=2#ixzz5cuJCECFP

Just now, WystonRam said:

This one was quite good...

A group of gutless, spineless, unfit overpaid players. It takes a special sort of ducking idiot to spend a bar steward fortune and actually make the bankers that formed last years squad worse.  Weve not signed one bar steward player that is any ducking good and I include Tom Ince in that. Absolute bunch of bankers.
A disgrace to the shirt.

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/285341/who-blaming-tonight?page=2#ixzz5cuJCECFP

Straight swap Bradley oh son for Tom Ince?

Archived