World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are people on other parts of the internet (who may or may not be Colombian) who don’t think our penalty was a penalty.  Presumably this is as a result of years and years of wrestling in the penalty area being the norm and people now not understanding that it isn’t actually permitted. Perhaps if refs had actually been implementing the rules for all these years there wouldn’t be any confusion... or I’ve just been reading tweets from Colombians!

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

There are people on other parts of the internet (who may or may not be Colombian) who don’t think our penalty was a penalty.  Presumably this is as a result of years and years of wrestling in the penalty area being the norm and people now not understanding that it isn’t actually permitted. Perhaps if refs had actually been implementing the rules for all these years there wouldn’t be any confusion... or I’ve just been reading tweets from Colombians!

Was it those Scottish Colombians?

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

There's no way it's not a penalty. They don't know what they are talking about.

Archived