Gary WHO ?

archied

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

An added bonus of rowett departing us is that we don't have to listen to his excruciating use of crap nick names for the squad.....I wanted to kick the radio every time he dragged one out on air.

To be honest,everything about him annoyed me but this one was unnaturally high up my list.

I know what you mean Kashy ?

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

An added bonus of rowett departing us is that we don't have to listen to his excruciating use of crap nick names for the squad.....I wanted to kick the radio every time he dragged one out on air.

To be honest,everything about him annoyed me but this one was unnaturally high up my list.

I fink so as well.

The only team I ever care about is Derby, so Frank will be getting 100 percent backing, think the Derby job was to big for Gary in the end, and I hate Stoke with a passion, hope they get nowhere near promotion, can not wait till our first preseason game at Notts county, think there will be over  2000 Rams fans there to welcome our Frank.

21 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Luckily for Frank, GR has offered to help him....?

In terms of former playing ability GR is nowhere near fit to lace Frank’s boots. In terms of profile he’s ‘Gary who?’ and in terms of management ability he’s not done anything yet that Frank might find useful. All the players, training and games stats are available at the click of a mouse. Even managing upwards (Mel) looks like Frank knows how to do that admirably. So go ahead Frank and tell him to do one. 

6 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Luckily for Frank, GR has offered to help him....?

He can help Frankie by buying Blackman, Anya, Ledley and Vydra for an enormous sum of money. Otherwise he can shut the fook up! WTF does he think he is?!

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

He can help Frankie by buying Blackman, Anya, Ledley and Vydra for an enormous sum of money. Otherwise he can shut the fook up! WTF does he think he is?!

"I fink Fwank,  that the reality is you should forget about this fast football lark. Not with the lads I've left you wiv. Little bit of quality Fwank. ......in reality. ...."  etc  (ad infinitum)......?

Archived