Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

6 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Think it's 2 years away still

Also - I didn't say I would want to keep him - I'm just saying he could feasibly play in a 4-3-3

How much will  Vydra be worth if he scores 15 this year and we get promotion?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Once you find out if you could tell me that would be great.

It's all these new football manager playing namby pambies thinking they know everything there is about football because they completed a panini sticker book once.

To me Vydra is a footballer who scores goals, put the ball in the right area for him and there isn't a better finisher at the club, that we know of.

I would imagine Vydra, Mount, Wilson and Lawrence would all be on the same wavelength...it could be lovely to watch.

Yes yes yes .. hungry little boogers with quick feet and brains to match, sexy football 

but you do sometimes need a bouncer in a suit that’s too tight in case they get roughed up

4 hours ago, Saity said:

so anyone with an opinion you're saying is a part time manager yes??? thats why fans come on here mate to give an opinion...its called a fans forum ?...just like you've given your view ....

Exactly,  I gave my view. And - mate . I am fully aware it is a forum. I just get fed up with everyone who says a player WILL NOT fit into a team when they have absolutely no idea if he will or will not fit with new players etc. 

5 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

dont want to get optomistic but i feel vydra could do very well this season linking up with players of similar playstyle. Potentially better than last season

Rubbish!!! The experts on here say he can't play in such and such a system, he doesn't do this or can't do that. They have spoken!

https://www.francefootball.fr/news/Celina-vydra-carvalho-ces-joueurs-a-suivre-en-championship-cette-saison/927742

Thought this would indicate interest of a French footballing giant instead, it believes he is staying 

Top scorer of Championship last year (21 goals), the Czech will be highly anticipated this season. And for good reason, his Derby club, which missed the promotion in the Premier League of little during the last exercise, will again be a serious candidate for the climb. Matej Vydra has had a rather contrasted career in England, where he has played since 2012, between Watford, West Bromwich, Reading and Derby. His successful season has earned him a place in the typical team Championship, and he has been the subject of many solicitations, including those of the Leeds Marcelo Bielsa. But the striker did not want to join a team that was ranked lower than Derby last year. Since then, Norwich City and Ipswich Town would have come to the information according to the Express. Anyway, the future of Vydra seems to fit in Championship. For the pleasure of his regular spectators.

2 minutes ago, Waffle said:

https://www.francefootball.fr/news/Celina-vydra-carvalho-ces-joueurs-a-suivre-en-championship-cette-saison/927742

Thought this would indicate interest of a French footballing giant instead, it believes he is staying 

Top scorer of Championship last year (21 goals), the Czech will be highly anticipated this season. And for good reason, his Derby club, which missed the promotion in the Premier League of little during the last exercise, will again be a serious candidate for the climb. Matej Vydra has had a rather contrasted career in England, where he has played since 2012, between Watford, West Bromwich, Reading and Derby. His successful season has earned him a place in the typical team Championship, and he has been the subject of many solicitations, including those of the Leeds Marcelo Bielsa. But the striker did not want to join a team that was ranked lower than Derby last year. Since then, Norwich City and Ipswich Town would have come to the information according to the Express. Anyway, the future of Vydra seems to fit in Championship. For the pleasure of his regular spectators.

All sounds very erotic.

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Rubbish!!! The experts on here say he can't play in such and such a system, he doesn't do this or can't do that. They have spoken!

Forgot we had some part time managers on here mate, my bad. 

Archived