Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

If gary does go, there is a young fella i know i reckon could be a good fit. Recently kept a team in the championship who should perhaps be non league and nearly did it again this year. Heard his dad was a decent manager too.

Lee Johnson?

I think it would be very interesting if stoke wanted to speak to GR from his lens.

Reckon in January Gary rowett might have looked at the 2 and thought he had more chance of being in the prem next season with derby rather than stoke.

Different situation now.....would he fancy at least a couple of years of mels austerity or might he think Peter Coates' parachute cash a better bet? He might then afford Clayton Donaldson. ......?

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Jesus and I thought being a derby fan was bad at the moment... imagine being a stoke fan and seeing that tweet! Nigel Pearson or mick McCarthy, Jesus Christ 

Sack Pulis cos his team played boring fooball... and appoint Mick McCarthy instead? Hmmmm...

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, swiftur said:

Newcastle interest!

But he didn't go out until after he was sacked 

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

But he didn't go out until after he was sacked 

Sacked for his refusal to deny interest in Newcastle job,changed his mind but it was to late morris booted him out. some good Newcastle did him.

Archived