Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Damn. Only got 9. Seems a bit unfair to go straight from 12 to potentially 0 but i understand there isn't much time between now and the game. I guess if they sell out before Saturday then it'll save me a few quid!

save some dosh and get a better seat at Wembley

All home games this season and 10 away games, get my tickets through a branch, they needed to know by last Wednesday LAST WEDNESDAY, we wasn’t even in the play offs then! No chance for me now!

1 hour ago, Saity said:

Thats me Joe.....gutted and will be the same if we get to wembley.......against QPR the only reason i got a ticket was because some poor bloke and his son from derby couldn't go as his son got chicken pox  so i travelled up to derby from london and bought them off of him the day before the game for face value  which was brilliant of him ....i go to most games and should really get some sort of membership 

Wish I'd had chicken pox  ?

21 minutes ago, Topram said:

All home games this season and 10 away games, get my tickets through a branch, they needed to know by last Wednesday LAST WEDNESDAY, we wasn’t even in the play offs then! No chance for me now!

I’d like someone to explain why a Supporters Club member seems to have priority ahead of someone who’s not a Supporter’s club member who’s been to 11 away games? 

11 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

I’d like someone to explain why a Supporters Club member seems to have priority ahead of someone who’s not a Supporter’s club member who’s been to 11 away games? 

I don't know how that works either, but a mate of mine is pals with somebody involved with one of the supporters club branches and has been told he can have a ticket for Monday even though he isn't a member.

It's horrible, isn't it how there will be people who feel they have a strong case but will miss out no matter what the club do to try to make things as fair as they can? 

2013-2014 we were season ticket holders but not away members and we sweated on that sale and just got the tickets for Brighton away by my other half getting up at the crack of dawn to queue and getting in a half dozen before the cut off. 

I 've had an away membership since then, probably never needed it (especially as I don't go to Forest) but this is the exact reason that I have kept paying it. I'm not rich and it's money that I could do without paying - tickets are dear enough as it is. 

As it stands, I have 20 away attendances and my other half 23 so we are hopefully  the lucky ones this time. Most of the luck is in the planning though and in my experience the vast majority of away members are also season ticket holders so would still be eligible if they were prioritised over away members as some have suggested.

I also wonder how many of the fans who haven't got 12 away matches this season have been staying at home because of poor results but have suddenly regained their enthusiasm?  Some, at least. Our away attendances since Christmas haven't been that impressive, to be honest.

Lastly @Boycie even if I wasn't going I wouldn't let someone else use my hard-earned away record to bag a place over someone who has done the miles all season - not for a match as important as this. Wouldn't seem fair, would it? 

Apparently supporters club branches get allocated so many tickets for away games and can give them to whoever they like, The branch that my mate is getting his from were told that they would be getting 50 tickets for Fulham.

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Apparently supporters club branches get allocated so many tickets for away games and can give them to whoever they like, The branch that my mate is getting his from were told that they would be getting 50 tickets for Fulham.

Well, them supporters clubs have the proper fans in them.

Not like the guys who just make their own way there. ?

9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

That’s a p1ss take. Bet they’re all RamsTrust geeky nerds as well

I'm not in a supporters club although was about 30 years ago ( london branch)

I'll be honest and say i didn't like being obligated to meet when they wanted to meet to get tickets etc and times of trains etc etc...i like to go up early and have a few jars.....and do my own thing.....it doesnt suit everyone plus sometimes I drive....

3 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Where’s the best big screen pub in Derby preferably with hand-pulled beer? ?

I’ll be slumming it in Walkabout.....

10 hours ago, David said:

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:- 

3.3.1 unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, all tickets shall be on sale or return basis; 

3.3.2 payments for tickets sold by a Visiting Club together with details of tickets sold and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within four days of the date of the match; and 

3.3.3 a minimum of 10% of the total disabled spectator accommodation must be made available to disabled supporters of the Visiting Club. 

3.4 A Visiting Club shall also be entitled to one third of the seats usually reserved and known as the ‘Home and Visiting Directors’ Seats’, up to a maximum of 24 seats. 

3.5 The Home Club may not reduce normal League admission charges without the written agreement of the Away Club. Any disagreement between the Clubs shall be determined by the Executive. 

3.6  Any club failing to sell its away allocation, will be considered too Mickey Mouse for the premier league. They will start each game with a 3 goal deficit and be subject to chants of “ our grounds to big for you” for the entire game. 

Ooh don’t usually agree with the FA but I do like 3.6 

8 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

I’ll be slumming it in Walkabout.....

But he said he wants decent beer, you'll not get that in walkabout, the choice is Tetleys (yuk) or John Smiths (double yuk).

Bar Sport would probably be his best bet, at least they have pedi on.

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

Well, them supporters clubs have the proper fans in them.

Not like the guys who just make their own way there. ?

...yes their Panini albums are complete and they have Andy Todd’s autograph across his entry and have usually visited the Finn Harps ground. ?

Not a chance of ticket for me but can’t/ won’t complain as there’s people far far more deserving than me that should be there before me ,,, can’t make my mind up whether to try for Putney end tickets  ( usually mixed ) could probably get one as have some friends who may be able to get me one ,, problem is it’s not the same as being in with our lot and I’m getting a bit old to be putting myself in poss punch up territory 

Archived