Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great price but can’t believe we’ve agreed to 1000 plus difference, they are happy enough for us to fill their tin pot ground for them for any other game. I’m not worried about the noise difference, they were the quietest fans st PP this season and I’m sure 2000 can sound like 3X that amount. But there should be a element of parity about the allocation 

3 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

With that allocation lots of fans not going to get the chance to get a ticket would be a great time for a beam back to Pride Park 

D48AC560-F255-45AD-8EDB-CCB05CD9A313.png

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Probably won't even reach ST holders without the 12+ away games.

I saw earlier that they are capping the amount of away member sales though.

Yeah, don't think you can still buy an away membership, which you could do in the past, which is a good thing I guess but would have helped me out!

With tickets only going on sale to ST holders on Saturday... that doesn't give really any time for postage??

or are they only available at the box office and I've missed that memo. 

Anyway, it may not matter if all the tickets are gobbled up by then!

what do you think?

I'm not an away member but am a season ticket holder and my son is also. I and he, would definitely buy away leg tickets if given the chance but I suspect they'll be long gone by Saturday am, especially with a good result Fri night at home. Just saying...very disappointed by this. We went to Brighton home and away and Hull home and away for the last 2 play-offs...we are giving them 1000 tickets more than they are giving us; doesn't really seem "fair" somehow. Disgruntled and disappointed. ?

33 minutes ago, Topram said:

Don’t blame them for only giving us that we should of given them the same and given us an extra 1000 at home

Because of the concourse layout, we can't do that. We could limit their tickets, but we couldn't let home fans have them.

Looks like Fulham know they won’t sell out their away allocation so are less inclined to give us more.

Guess it all depends on how many regular away guys want or can go on Monday.  But you know if they can’t go, friends will make use of their membership numbers. Fair play to em.

Personally I think it's pretty poor how we rate our fanbase when it comes to priority over tickets like this. 

For me. Season ticket holders who have been to 12 plus away games should be first on the list. 

Then season ticket holders. 

Then away members. 

It just seems wrong to me that you can spend £400 on a season ticket. Go to every home game. 

Yet someone who has spent £90 on an away membership gets priority. 

Derby are basically trying to get season ticket holders to spend x amount on an away membership so they are prioritised for tickets. When in all fairness it gets you a ticket for Forest and that's probably it. 

Leaves a bad taste to see season ticket holders just above general sale. 

A season ticket is just a ticket for every home game, it's got nothing to do with away games. 

Granted it's unfair that someone rocking up in the morning and buying an away membership to get priority over people who've been to a lot of away games, but it's nothing to do with being a st holder or not. 

Archived