Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Personally I think it's pretty poor how we rate our fanbase when it comes to priority over tickets like this. 

For me. Season ticket holders who have been to 12 plus away games should be first on the list. 

Then season ticket holders. 

Then away members. 

It just seems wrong to me that you can spend £400 on a season ticket. Go to every home game. 

Yet someone who has spent £90 on an away membership gets priority. 

Derby are basically trying to get season ticket holders to spend x amount on an away membership so they are prioritised for tickets. When in all fairness it gets you a ticket for Forest and that's probably it. 

Leaves a bad taste to see season ticket holders just above general sale. 

I'd go ST holder's who've been to 12+ away games first, then away members, then ST holders last before general sale.

I'd halt away membership sales on the 1st April too, but we have a fair number of fans who live 100+ miles away from Derby, so use away membership to guarantee themselves tickets to local away games.

Your season ticket buys a seat at home games, and priority for home cup and play off matches, anything else is a bonus.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Personally I think it's pretty poor how we rate our fanbase when it comes to priority over tickets like this. 

For me. Season ticket holders who have been to 12 plus away games should be first on the list. 

Then away members. 

It just seems wrong to me that you can spend £400 on a season ticket. Go to every home game. 

Derby are basically trying to get season ticket holders to spend x amount on an away membership so they are prioritised for tickets. When in all fairness it gets you a ticket for Forest and that's probably it. 

Agreed. At least on this occasion away members also have to had attended 12+ away games.

7 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Then away members. 

You buy tickets for home games.. You ain’t anymore special than anyone else.

12 plus away games is about right, shows you have done the miles. Crap allocation.

I'm gutted too , this is where i come unstuck as not a ST holder or away member so am pretty stuffed but have still attended most of the games this season ? 2010 is pretty crap to be honest

Get your self’s down to Covent Garden, ticket or not. Massive jolly up then the ones without tickets stay put for further revelry whilst watching it in the pubs. Easily get the half 10 train home. Jobs a good un

Does anyone know if they have to pay for unsold tickets at PP(away?)  They chose to take the full allocation of 3100 ish. I remember against Man U the reason for taking the allocation we did, was because we would have to pay for any un sold. Is it the same with play offs?? 

14 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Think of the poor sods who have been to 15 or 16 + away games and don't have a season ticket or away membership...

Thats me Joe.....gutted and will be the same if we get to wembley.......against QPR the only reason i got a ticket was because some poor bloke and his son from derby couldn't go as his son got chicken pox  so i travelled up to derby from london and bought them off of him the day before the game for face value  which was brilliant of him ....i go to most games and should really get some sort of membership 

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:- 

3.3.1 unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, all tickets shall be on sale or return basis; 

3.3.2 payments for tickets sold by a Visiting Club together with details of tickets sold and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within four days of the date of the match; and 

3.3.3 a minimum of 10% of the total disabled spectator accommodation must be made available to disabled supporters of the Visiting Club. 

3.4 A Visiting Club shall also be entitled to one third of the seats usually reserved and known as the ‘Home and Visiting Directors’ Seats’, up to a maximum of 24 seats. 

3.5 The Home Club may not reduce normal League admission charges without the written agreement of the Away Club. Any disagreement between the Clubs shall be determined by the Executive. 

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/

3 minutes ago, Saity said:

Thats me Joe.....gutted and will be the same if we get to wembley.......against QPR the only reason i got a ticket was because some poor bloke and his son from derby couldn't go as his son got chicken pox  so i travelled up to derby from london and bought them off of him the day before the game for face value  which was brilliant of him ....i go to most games and should really get some sort of membership 

Wembley won’t be a problem should we get there. Plenty to go round. E mail or phone the club if I was you. As long as you have brought from club and not pay on the day, they will have record of your great support and may be willing to help ( or let you buy away membership at least) 

6 minutes ago, David said:

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:- 

3.3.1 unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, all tickets shall be on sale or return basis; 

3.3.2 payments for tickets sold by a Visiting Club together with details of tickets sold and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within four days of the date of the match; and 

3.3.3 a minimum of 10% of the total disabled spectator accommodation must be made available to disabled supporters of the Visiting Club. 

3.4 A Visiting Club shall also be entitled to one third of the seats usually reserved and known as the ‘Home and Visiting Directors’ Seats’, up to a maximum of 24 seats. 

3.5 The Home Club may not reduce normal League admission charges without the written agreement of the Away Club. Any disagreement between the Clubs shall be determined by the Executive. 

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/

Boo. Can’t even shaft them for half filling the away end. 

12 minutes ago, Saity said:

I remember when I used to go really regular about 3 or 4 years back and getting done out of tickets for Forest away because I wouldn't pay for membership, despite missing about 3 games home and away in a year. Gutting really, but to coin an awful phrase "it is what it is". We all know what the priority levels are going to be more or less at the start of the season, so can't have too many complaints.

Just feel it's wrong that it isn't just done on a loyalty points scheme and nearly anyone can buy priority access if they have the cash. Think the club should look at something along the lines of 1 home match = 1 point, one away match = 2 points or something like that.

Having a ST shouldn't come into the equation when buying away tickets in my view.

Oh well, fingers crossed.

16 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Wembley won’t be a problem should we get there. Plenty to go round. E mail or phone the club if I was you. As long as you have brought from club and not pay on the day, they will have record of your great support and may be willing to help ( or let you buy away membership at least) 

Thanks Doodle , yes always bought from club except wembley....I've always gone to Fulham  away as fairly local but guess it'll be SKY for me monday unless i'm really lucky 

I think that if you’re a long standing season ticket holder - in my case approaching 40 years - then surely that should count for something?

Old bugger for one. 

I’d  put money on DCFC not knowing how  long an individual has held a ST for. 

Archived