Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

4 minutes ago, archied said:

Not a chance of ticket for me but can’t/ won’t complain as there’s people far far more deserving than me that should be there before me ,,, can’t make my mind up whether to try for Putney end tickets  ( usually mixed ) could probably get one as have some friends who may be able to get me one ,, problem is it’s not the same as being in with our lot and I’m getting a bit old to be putting myself in poss punch up territory 

I like posh punch up, especially by the River  - its terribly posh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, irobinson said:

I know , 

11 minutes ago, irobinson said:

They say things like "I'm going to give you a bloody, good, Hiding Sir", with a nice emphasis on the "Huh" of "Hi-ding. ?

Whichever way you look at it certain teams are killing the games by reducing away followings, forest and Birmingham have both given us reduced allocations in recent years and they average gates under 20,000 it’s just a waste. As we know at Derby a good away following can bringthe best out of the home crowd. 

The rules are probably a little bit dated? When you have 40/50,000 capacity grounds in the second, 2000 is far too small. Boro are getting 500 less at Villa than we got, I highly doubt thel be sold to home fans thel just throw a net over them.

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

They say things like "I'm going to give you a bloody, good, Hiding Sir", with a nice emphasis on the "Huh" of "Hi-ding. ?

I say old boy ,decease chanting for those derby ruffians forthwith or we will dispense a dam good thrashing 

32 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Whichever way you look at it certain teams are killing the games by reducing away followings, forest and Birmingham have both given us reduced allocations in recent years and they average gates under 20,000 it’s just a waste. As we know at Derby a good away following can bringthe best out of the home crowd. 

The rules are probably a little bit dated? When you have 40/50,000 capacity grounds in the second, 2000 is far too small. Boro are getting 500 less at Villa than we got, I highly doubt thel be sold to home fans thel just throw a net over them.

The game Sir, is nothing withoutt he fans.

Just now, angieram said:

Unfortunately, I don't think the clubs would agree. They would argue that it's nothing without their Sky Sports income. 

irrespective that its on telly - and you can watch at home or the pub - there is nothing like roaring your team on live!! I don't care  - nothing beats it. if we get on top of them like Cardiff and Barnsley  - we can be the 12th man.

income side - well hey

I do note however that Fulham are only charging £19 to go to the second leg - which IMO is a jolly good show !!

19 minutes ago, irobinson said:

irrespective that its on telly - and you can watch at home or the pub - there is nothing like roaring your team on live!! I don't care  - nothing beats it. if we get on top of them like Cardiff and Barnsley  - we can be the 12th man.

income side - well hey

I do note however that Fulham are only charging £19 to go to the second leg - which IMO is a jolly good show !!

I totally agree with you - but I think the actions of some clubs limiting away fans says otherwise. 

Even home fans are in the habit of chatting about other scores and checking their phones every two minutes instead of watching the game in front of them and getting involved. Going to football has become a very passive occupation for many.

I hope everyone leaves their phones in their pockets and roars on the team on Friday!

3 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I don't mind the away membership existing but would have thought you can only buy it if you have a season ticket. It is strange that someone who potentially hasn't been to a single game all season could get priority.

To buy an away membership you need to be a ST Holder or Home Member, £39 for the home then £49 for the away. Doubt many would have paid that not to go to a game all season.

2 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

They both average over 20k I think? Forest have only done what we have, put their fans behind the goal and stuck the away following in the corner with a reduced number. 

2000 is more than enough for us, our away average is well off of that number. It's only Forest and the big games like this where everyones out of the woodwork for them.

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

For this game for away members have 12 games all more to stop this from happening. My dad just come back got tickets in his hands yes.

Regular away members get priority over season ticket holders on this after the priority for 12+ games away members 

Well I think this is most unfair. My trip to a home game is further than that for the furthest away game (at Norwich) for Derby fans living in Derby. Therefore I have put in more effort than those who have just sauntered along to a dozen away games and I deserve a ticket. Toys thrown out of pram. Boooo!!!!!

Archived