Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

Weeks sky sport pass through now tv, shared cost of £12.99, both home and away legs + a few other decent games. Will just miss one play off semi which is the 2nd leg of Notts C v Coventry on fri 18th.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Weeks sky sport pass through now tv, shared cost of £12.99, both home and away legs + a few other decent games. Will just miss one play off semi which is the 2nd leg of Notts C v Coventry on fri 18th.

I've done this in the past. One of the best things about Now TV. Much more flexible / cheaper than Sky and Virgin.

Just got some tickets thanks to some neutral ones I bought a couple of years ago. I'm at end of a row next to our fans. That block is about 2/3 empty at the moment, not the greatest idea by Fulham as they will probably remain empty and there will be loads of Derby fans in there anyway.

Not fair really that I got tickets over people lots more deserving, but remember we are only in this game as I double-bluffed Fate herself by booking a holiday over the playoff final.

Hopefully the stewards are easy going, or else I'll have to wait until injury time to start singing.

On 09/05/2018 at 12:02, angieram said:

Great idea but I think we had more tickets then so some would still miss out! Life's not fair sometimes.....

Life's not fair but Derby is. Nimble fingers on computer this morning meant I managed to nab a couple of tickets for me and mate. Quick scoot back to Derby today after getting home in Kent at 2am from the game last night, and said tickets in my sweaty paws.

Wife relatively understanding seeing as we're on way up to hols in Cumbria today, meaning Fulham away, that would have been nice easy trip from home, means me missing 2 days of the holiday to go to the game. Sure it will be worth it whatever the outcome.

Her face was a picture when I explained we'd have to make a little detour to Derby today to pick up the tickets on the way up north. She thought I was joking and could print them off like the home one. How we laughed. An hour and a half stationary on the M25 back up to Derby today lightened her mood even further. Actually, she strangely seems very happy I'm away Monday and Tuesday to watch the game. I've no idea why.

1 hour ago, WestKentRam said:

Life's not fair but Derby is. Nimble fingers on computer this morning meant I managed to nab a couple of tickets for me and mate. Quick scoot back to Derby today after getting home in Kent at 2am from the game last night, and said tickets in my sweaty paws.

Wife relatively understanding seeing as we're on way up to hols in Cumbria today, meaning Fulham away, that would have been nice easy trip from home, means me missing 2 days of the holiday to go to the game. Sure it will be worth it whatever the outcome.

Her face was a picture when I explained we'd have to make a little detour to Derby today to pick up the tickets on the way up north. She thought I was joking and could print them off like the home one. How we laughed. An hour and a half stationary on the M25 back up to Derby today lightened her mood even further. Actually, she strangely seems very happy I'm away Monday and Tuesday to watch the game. I've no idea why.

'Relatively understanding' WestKent? You've married a saint. There should be more like her.

24 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

'Relatively understanding' WestKent? You've married a saint. There should be more like her.

True enough. She let's me go to the football with little complaint. As I crept into bed at 2.30am this morning after getting home from the Fulham match, she opened her eyes, muttered 'COYR' then went back to sleep.

1 hour ago, WestKentRam said:

True enough. She let's me go to the football with little complaint. As I crept into bed at 2.30am this morning after getting home from the Fulham match, she opened her eyes, muttered 'COYR' then went back to sleep.

That was an invitation, surely?

5 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

...?

I know it’s a long shot but If anyone knows of anyone who can,t go or by some miracle has a spare ticket I’d buy it off you and chuck a few pints your way before the game ...

many thanks 

Archived