Derby County F.C. v Fulham FC

Boycie

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Our first half performance was excellent, our second half performance a bit of a siege. Happy now?

In any case, whine all you like pal - I can't stop you and it gives the rest of us something to laugh at. And for the record, when you whine all season like a baby, you kind of invite the brickbats. Sorry, but that's the truth of the matter. 

Not whining, just pointing out the fall in standards from what we see as a good performance.

Under McClaren we played entertaining football on the front foot at home. This kind of football is remeniscent of the Billy Davies percentage football era. I don't think this type of football is sustainable in the long term. And that point was the general feeling of this very forum during our bad run in March/April. But now that seems to have been parked because we've made the playoffs.

I'm sorry if my opinion was made in a heavy handed fashion, but I'm just trying to say that, ultimately, all many fans appear to be bothered about is results. Irrespective of whether the style of play will produce results long-term or not. 

But thanks for the outright aggression.

Just now, LittleEatonRam said:

Not whining, just pointing out the fall in standards from what we see as a good performance.

Under McClaren we played entertaining football on the front foot at home. This kind of football is remeniscent of the Billy Davies percentage football era. I don't think this type of football is sustainable in the long term. And that point was the general feeling of this very forum during our bad run in March/April. But now that seems to have been parked because we've made the playoffs.

I'm sorry if my opinion was made in a heavy handed fashion, but I'm just trying to say that, ultimately, all many fans appear to be bothered about is results. Irrespective of whether the style of play will produce results long-term or not. 

But thanks for the outright aggression.

£170 million is fairly sustainable, though.?

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think that second half took 5 years off my life. We can't sit that deep for 90 minutes at Craven Cottage or they will pull our pants down.

A cracking result tonight, Rowett just needs to get the tactics right on Monday.

Half way there. COYR!

He has to pull a stroke on Monday .... if we dig in we are screwed. Fulham will be preparing for a siege, we have to bamboozle them.

3 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I'm sorry if my opinion was made in a heavy handed fashion, but I'm just trying to say that, ultimately, all many fans appear to be bothered about is results. Irrespective of whether the style of play will produce results long-term or not. .

After the failed attempts to date I don't care if we get through in the most disgusting way possible, just get it done and worry about the rest later.

It's the business end now and we might have to get a bit gritty to do the job, fine by me.

I don't see why I'm a hypocrite.

You're the one who appears to be saying my opinion isn't valid. I'm trying to say that debate is the point of a forum, but that all it really boils down to in terms of this forum is whether we have won or not.

You are behaving in quite an unreasonable and aggressive manner.

39 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

I want the names and addresses of all the fans who chose not to go tonight and watched it on the tv instead - they're not allowed to come to Wembley. 

Come up to Newcastle and explain in detail please. 

As for folk applauding or with tears. What?

Curtis Davies was superb tonight. Pulled our the performance of the season. I don’t know who saw the match on sky but curts team talk in the huddle sounded inspirational. “Three more games till we’re in the f*****g premier league!” ? proper captian!

14 minutes ago, 86 points said:

What's that got to do with the result? Here's a clue.. **** all.

And I don't see anyone on here saying that they were wowed by the football but there's a few bitter fools who think only they can see our deficiencies and who are loathed to let anyone enjoy the moment without sticking in their hackneyed tuppence worth.

Tell you what - we're crap, you're right. We deserved to get hammered. Let's close the forum now eh pal, you massive hypocrite.

I don't see why I'm a hypocrite.

You're the one who appears to be saying my opinion isn't valid. I'm trying to say that debate is the point of a forum, but that all it really boils down to in terms of this forum is whether we have won or not.

You are behaving in quite an unreasonable and aggressive manner.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

After the failed attempts to date I don't care if we get through in the most disgusting way possible, just get it done and worry about the rest later.

It's the business end now and we might have to get a bit gritty to do the job, fine by me.

That's fine - I like the honesty!

3 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Come up to Newcastle and explain in detail please. 

As for folk applauding. Well...?

Are you serious?

Archived