Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

MTV

I'd like to punch all of MTV.

A bunch of self-important executives decided they'd exploit some thick people to amuse the public, but instead created a load of morons as role models.

I had MTV on the other day for a few hours, and every other advert was for a 'show'. Geordie shore, Ex on the beach, Teen Moms USA and plenty of others equally despicable.

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

MTV

I'd like to punch all of MTV.

A bunch of self-important executives decided they'd exploit some thick people to amuse the public, but instead created a load of morons as role models.

I had MTV on the other day for a few hours, and every other advert was for a 'show'. Geordie shore, Ex on the beach, Teen Moms USA and plenty of others equally despicable.

Someone has to entertain the bottom feeders...

Sith Happens
15 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Sounds a bit head in the sand to me.

If people aren’t being treated properly then we should all do something about it. 

People have their own life challenges to contend with, if its in your dna to try and change the world so be it. However if someone else is living their life treating people the best way they can, and trying to be a positive influence on those around them then thats ok too. 

People who park either side of the road with leaving 'just' enough space for someone else to get through, then also leave their wing mirrors sticking out (I don't think I would have been able to without closing mine first) when they've got the whole bloody street to park on.

One wheel on the pavement each, but angled in a way in which the gap closes up on you.

It Just creates uneccessary faffing about and risk of damage when with a bit of consideration/awareness they could easily be an extra 2 feet apart.

Edited by Coconut

3 hours ago, Coconut said:

People who park either side of the road with leaving 'just' enough space for someone else to get through, then also leave their wing mirrors sticking out (I don't think I would have been able to without closing mine first) when they've got the whole bloody street to park on.

One wheel on the pavement each, but angled in a way in which the gap closes up on you.

It Just creates uneccessary faffing about and risk of damage when with a bit of consideration/awareness they could easily be an extra 2 feet apart.

Completely agree except I can’t fold in my mirrors on my new car unless I opted for the convenience package at nearly a ton on top!

So this is something that annoys me. Car extras. LEDs... much cheaper than halogen bulbs to produce yet £500 extra on a car! Mugs game. 

Edited by ThePrisoner

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, Coconut said:

Agree. And probably first to complain if called for an ambulance that is late because some selfish git stopped them getting through 

13 hours ago, Coconut said:

People who can't drive through gaps a bus could get through, don't know how they passed their test.

?

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

VW... Volkswagen?

Why is it abbreviated to VW? It's one word, why not just V?

Also, Volkswagen in general for having a stupidly long lead time for the new Polo Gti.

Dont go all alan partridge on us. 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Can't afford a Lexus.

I was meaning him going off on one pointing out volkswagen is 2 syllables and vw 3 ?