Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Sith Happens
56 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it might be as innocent as they left it out of the boot and forgot, then found the wheel and didn't know who's it was.

My mate bought shoes for his wedding, took the box home, didn't open it until a week before the wedding, which was about 2 months after buying them, and when he went to show his (soon to be) wife, there was only 1 shoe in the box. 

He went back to the shop raging, and as soon as the shop worker saw him, she smiled and said "we've been waiting for you to come back" before he even opened his mouth. They'd kept his other shoe aside for him.

I'd say that might be correct if it hadnt got a space saver spare slapped in it is place.

Sith Happens
27 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

could still be that one person started the job and a different person finished it off..

its possible but i dont think its likely.

Anyway,  my newly acquired Ford hadn't even got a space saver wheel in the boot,  just a wheel shaped piece of polystyrene and a stupid can of tyre inflating substance,  soon ousted that and spent 40 quid on a space saver 

Edit :- ive not checked if it's still there tho.. 

49 minutes ago, mozza said:

Anyway,  my newly acquired Ford hadn't even got a space saver wheel in the boot,  just a wheel shaped piece of polystyrene and a stupid can of tyre inflating substance,  soon ousted that and spent 40 quid on a space saver 

Edit :- ive not checked if it's still there tho.. 

I have loads of full sized ford wheels, my mate works at a local ford dealer, apparently they are running short of those space saver ones though :ph34r:

3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

The truth is probably 80% of the content is contributed by 20% of the posters.

That statistical appraisal will defiantly annoy some...

Very true,I think I have an 80/20 split between the annoy/cheer me up thread.

I'm just a misery guts.

Didn't even get a bullshit excuse today, just never showed up.

Any landscapers on here who fancy a decent job, and are free in the next couple of weeks and able to work in Notts, feel free to pm me!

On 25/04/2017 at 06:38, EastHertsRam said:

I'm thinking of writing to the previous owner to see if they might be kind enough to confirm the alloy was in there, they would have bought it, they are the only previous owner, then I could have something in writing then I'd feel better about kicking off.

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Use this website put your vin or number plate in and it should give you the list of optional extras the car came with. Some models get less info than others but it might show you on there, worth a try

Sith Happens

People who park on the road opposite each other barely leaving room to get a car through never mind if someone needed an ambulance. Dare bet if its them that needed one they would the first to complain.  

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

The geezer who parks his feckin van on the corner, so I can't see what's coming down the bloody road.. Had words today :thumbsup:

Kids who borrow my gold clubs... Scum of the earth.

I thought this sort of thing was illegal but it can't be cause I see it all the time.