Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

Loud laughing, especially when done in an ott way that's so false. I was out having lunch the other day and there were 3 couples nearby guffawing constantly but what they were talking about wasn't even funny 

Linked to this I really dislike the really loud 'look at me' type conversations that people seem to have.  I really have no interest in your lives or what you have to say.

Just now, Bridgford Ram said:

Linked to this I really dislike the really loud 'look at me' type conversations that people seem to have.  I really have no interest in your lives or what you have to say.

Ha yeah, like people used to have when mobiles first became popular. And on that subject anyone who ever wore their mobile in a holster.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Ha yeah, like people used to have when mobiles first became popular. And on that subject anyone who ever wore their mobile in a holster.

I wonder how many people have read stuff on this thread and thought, 'wait a minute I do that.'

I haven't because I am nigh on perfect, and would loudly tell anyone around before breaking into a loud laugh.

People who think asking you what you are paid is OK, and also insisting on telling you what they are paid.

Note, I use the word paid not earn because I believe some are paid more than they earn, and a lot are paid less than they earn.

1 minute ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I wonder how many people have read stuff on this thread and thought, 'wait a minute I do that.'

I haven't because I am nigh on perfect, and would loudly tell anyone around before breaking into a loud laugh.

Oh I am quite sure I do things that randomly annoy people. I can say I never did anything annoying with mobile phones, unless you consider finding them an annoyance even today and ignoring it an annoyance.

1 hour ago, Ewetube said:

Celebrities and their self-importance.

I do not need a singer/ actor/ footballer/ writer/ model with their extravagant lifestyle telling me to give some of my meagre income to a particular charity. Why not live more modestly and do some good yourselves?

I also don't require your assistance in deciding how to vote. You may be good at what you do but that does not make you qualified to advise me on anything.

What really gets me, are 'celebrity' t.v. shows (I'm a Celebrity, Celebrity Come Dine with Me, Celebrity Wipeout) that are full of people only famous for being on other reality programmes - being on Made in Chelsea, Gogglebox, Geordie Shore..does NOT make you a celebrity.

Just now, Chester40 said:

What really gets me, are 'celebrity' t.v. shows (I'm a Celebrity, Celebrity Come Dine with Me, Celebrity Wipeout) that are full of people only famous for being on other reality programmes - being on Made in Chelsea, Gogglebox, Geordie Shore..does NOT make you a celebrity.

Yeah, I'm a celebrity should be called I was a celebrity once, or I am a celebrity wannabe get me out of here.

22 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Sadly it does Chester and that's the problem.

If only it were Warhols fifteen minutes of fame with some of these talentless cretins but it isn't. They hang around for ages like a bad smell making god awful songs, bringing out offensively vacuous books and fragrances, appearing on every tv show going and basically just winding us up by being untalented and distressingly annoying too.

There is a lass that is now a celebrity for doing nothing more than commenting on what she is watching on the telly. (gogglebox).

There are surgeons operating on people as I type in order to save their lives or improve them in some way and getting paid peanuts compared to some loudmouth geordie girl who just talks about Poldark for a living.

Insanity.

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Loud laughing, especially when done in an ott way that's so false. I was out having lunch the other day and there were 3 couples nearby guffawing constantly but what they were talking about wasn't even funny 

People who obviously are earwiging on your conversations while your having lunch, engage in your own company ffs.

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

Celebrity Pointless has a ring to it.

22 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

That happens to me all the time.

It's like a minor bereavement, probably on a par with losing a goldfish. I could go and get another one, but nothing will bring that one back.:(

Exactly! I feel like I'm betraying it while I'm waiting for the kettle to boil. It's time to move on. I'm sure it would have understood.