Manner of Performances

rammieib

10 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

My take...I want to give Rowett time. I am sick of the 'sack everyone' kneejerk reaction to every poor result. Yes, we were appalling today but were we any worse than last year when we got beat 0-3 by Brighton eh? @kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong  @RoyMac5

I've said it before...i'll say it again, once Rowett gets it right, it'll be glorious. Not Billy Davies 'shithouse' displays but proper powerhouse counter attack no ******** champion stuff. He'll have us promoted next season...any takers for a bet? (caveat: he has to be employed by Derby still at end of 18/19 season)

‘Glorious’ ‘Powerhouse’ FFS. 

Just what do you base your faith on. I have a dream? Seriously posts like this just make people laugh..

No I don’t want your bet. Why would I or anyone else?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

‘Glorious’ ‘Powerhouse’ FFS. 

Just what do you base your faith on. I have a dream? Seriously posts like this just make people laugh..

No I don’t want your bet. Why would I or anyone else?

Haha ok Mockney, I don't want your validation...I want you & the rest of your gobby tribe to put your money where your constant whingeing is. I say, if Rowett is still employed by Derby in June 2019, we will be a Prem club (I.e promoted).....fancy a punt?

20 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Haha ok Mockney, I don't want your validation...I want you & the rest of your gobby tribe to put your money where your constant whingeing is. I say, if Rowett is still employed by Derby in June 2019, we will be a Prem club (I.e promoted).....fancy a punt?

Are you related to Gary?

5 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

My take...I want to give Rowett time. I am sick of the 'sack everyone' kneejerk reaction to every poor result. Yes, we were appalling today but were we any worse than last year when we got beat 0-3 by Brighton eh? @kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong  @RoyMac5

I've said it before...i'll say it again, once Rowett gets it right, it'll be glorious. Not Billy Davies 'shithouse' displays but proper powerhouse counter attack no ******** champion stuff. He'll have us promoted next season...any takers for a bet? (caveat: he has to be employed by Derby still at end of 18/19 season)

Not an anti rowett reply but yes that performance was far far far worse than Brighton away last season ,, why ? Well it was against an injury ravaged team lying bottom of the league who last scored three at home when we were in Europe whilst we were in a play off spot fighting ( I use the word loosely ) for promotion and it closely followed a 4  -1 thrashing at home to the team burton replaced as bottom team and a total stand aside and let you through performance as long as you promise not to thrash us performance at top team wolves ,,,,,

ps  still too ******* angry to make a proper judgment on the rowett in / out question 

5 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

I will put this down to booze.. Typical Yorkie can’t handle your strong tea.

28 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Still here son. Bet or no bet?

Nah not interested.. I never bet against Derby. It would be a stupid bet for you anyway.. What are the odds on that down the bookies? And you want to give me evens! Really yoof I am doing you a favour. Now stop with the stupid posts, back your man with sensible opinions and maybe people will take you seriously.. 

So just what makes you so certain? This squad? Really can’t see that! Whole new squad and Morris throwing more millions at it? He’s already said that is not on.  So we are going to be champions, with young and hungry? Playing fabulous football, god I hope so but where are these young and hungry coming from? They have already inferred that the academy prospects are not ready.. We might get one or two but Rowett has shown no real interest at any point in his career to blood youth, bar one at Brum.

Add to this the three coming down with their millions of parachute payments.. Keep your money in your pocket, it’s grim up north.

I won’t hold my breath for you to put some rational behind just how you feel we are going to achieve your boast.

8 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

My take...I want to give Rowett time. I am sick of the 'sack everyone' kneejerk reaction to every poor result. Yes, we were appalling today but were we any worse than last year when we got beat 0-3 by Brighton eh? @kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong  

How long had Mac 2 had to change the squad? We were going nowhere (after Mac 2 had staved off relegation!), not aiming for the top 6 like Rowetts squad! Not quite the same aye.

Hope the couch is comfortable. How long are you in for?

A cheeky Chilean merlot. I'm serious about my bet though, are you?

Ok £20

(altho i don't trust you to pay up)

Just now, Duracell said:

Fair play to @LeedsCityRam for backing his opinion up solidly, I don’t agree with him but a forum is only interesting if people are willing to share their opinions and engage in genuine debate with others.

Disappointed to see others trying to shame him into changing his opinion.

Are they?

On 11/04/2018 at 22:53, BramcoteRam84 said:

I was more depressed last season when we capitulated against Brighton which all but confirmed we had no chance of playoffs with 9 games to go. One of many other similar away day capitulations we had. 4th away defeat of the season. Perspective.

The Brighton game last year was disappointing I agree. Mind you, after the start with Pearson, it was bloody amazing that we were even thinking of the play-offs then. Mac and Powell had fulfilled what was asked of them.

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Fair play to @LeedsCityRam for backing his opinion up solidly, I don’t agree with him but a forum is only interesting if people are willing to share their opinions and engage in genuine debate with others.

He has not backed up his opinions ‘solidily’ though has he.. I wish he would, just offering a stupid bet, that does not back up his opinion. 

He started his original post saying he wanted to give Rowett time but then put a timer on him getting us up! 

9 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I’m not sure they are. They are challenging it. The betting thing feels rather like **** waving. FWIW I would be delighted to see his predictions come true. I doubt they will.

Archived