18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HertsRam said:

Aussie Mathew leckie for Hertha Berlin? Would like his pace on the wing, looks fast for Australia and only 27! Not too old haha ? no idea how much his market value is though.

I would imagine we could get him on a pay as you play type deal, where we just stick 50p in the meter before every game.

Rangers have just signed Flanagan and I'd imagine he's on way too large a wage to just be signing to be a backup for them. Which probably means Tavernier will be sold and I'd absolutely love him here. Either Wisdom or Tavernier would probably be too good to just play backup to the other, but Fulham managed it last season with Christie and Fredericks so maybe we could as well. And besides, Frank may end up preferring Wisdom as a centre back

1 hour ago, HertsRam said:

Aussie Mathew leckie for Hertha Berlin? Would like his pace on the wing, looks fast for Australia and only 27! Not too old haha ? no idea how much his market value is though.

We're "skint".

Who's going to pay the Leckie bill?

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've tweeted him and asked if Derby could be in the running for either Maddison or Marriott, I was polite too...he hasn't responded as yet.

He did say No when someone asked about Leeds.

You asked him recently pal?

Archived