The Rams are coming...

TroyDyer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sadly can see us getting mown Down on Sunday with our defence 

It’s gonna be turf ..

Read comments first then braced myself...... For nowt. Absolutely fine, no showboating or derision aimed at Florist. Well done for at least doing something Mel and Derby. Guess our current form creates disgust for the club amongst some fans . Ah well 

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Read comments first then braced myself...... For nowt. Absolutely fine, no showboating or derision aimed at Florist. Well done for at least doing something Mel and Derby. Guess our current form creates disgust for the club amongst some fans . Ah well 

Agreed. Wrist slashers the lot of them :ph34r:

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

???Well...I wasn’t going to watch it given all the comments, but glad I did. Absolutely pissed myself!!! One of the funniest things I’ve seen in some time! Still laughing now! 

Its 3 hours later... how are you getting on? I've got a Rolf Harris joke that might kill you if you're interested?

Cringe you all say........you lot don't know your born!....from the title, I thought we were getting a bit of Wham!

C'mon sing up......I'm Your Ram!

Call me good
Call me bad
Call me anything you want to baby
But I know that you're sad
And I know I'll make you happy
With the one thing that you never had

Baby, I'm your Ram (don't you know that?)
Baby, I'm your Ram
You bet!
If you're gonna do it, do it right (right)
Do it with me
Do it with me
Do it with me
Do it with me

14 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Absolutely.

I think too many people are obsessed with Twitter and the like and are worried about what other obsessed people may say on the aforementioned media.

I’m struggling a bit to understand all the ‘we’re a joke, we’re embarrassing’ moans when most of those saying these things wear caps back to front, wear track suits but never go running or wear stretchy legging type jeans making themselves look like Max Wall and drive Citroen Saxo’s tampered with to make them sound like Super cars. They should be more embarrassed about themselves. 

Archived