The Rams are coming...

TroyDyer

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

I’m struggling a bit to understand all the ‘we’re a joke, we’re embarrassing’ moans when most of those saying these things wear caps back to front, wear track suits but never go running or wear stretchy legging type jeans making themselves look like Max Wall and drive Citroen Saxo’s tampered with to make them sound like Super cars. They should be more embarrassed about themselves. 

"We're a laughing stock"... erm no we're really not, we're actually rather insignificant to the wider public outside of Derbyshire.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I’m struggling a bit to understand all the ‘we’re a joke, we’re embarrassing’ moans when most of those saying these things wear caps back to front, wear track suits but never go running or wear stretchy legging type jeans making themselves look like Max Wall and drive Citroen Saxo’s tampered with to make them sound like Super cars. They should be more embarrassed about themselves. 

Do you mind I love my Saxo.

14 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Do you mind I love my Saxo.

If that’s you who floors it down my road stretching to peer over the steering wheel can you stop please before you kill yourself or someone else. Thanks 

As someone who works on producing videos I'll defend the marketing team and say it's nicely shot and well edited.

I'd never let the video be published however because someone's been adding a million special effects when they needed half of what's on screen. The my rams hero video was excellent, brilliantly crafted. But they've missed the mark with this one. Tone it down on the silly effects and that'd look half decent :)

I personally think it is a beautiful bit of artistry. Well imagined with a twist of demonic darkness as the clouds build over the opposition ground. Obviously subliminal of our growing mood on match day.   (and not a hope in hell of scaring the opposition).

On the plus side, let's face it Forest fans probably aren't clever enough to operate a twitter account so not many will see it

23 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Have you looked in a mirror with yer woolly jumper, long black socks and silly black face mask..

Archived