Would you rather........

RiddingsRam

Would you rather .........  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although club always has, and always will, come before country, I voted to see England win World Cup.

Reason is, I believe that it would be a 'once in a lifetime' moment. 

I'm nearly 40 and have seen The Rams promoted to the top division on 3 occasions before and have little doubt that I will see it again soon.

It's been 52 years since England won the World Cup and I've probably got another 8 or 10 shots at seeing them doing it again!

if we were better then what we are it would be derby to get promotion but for the sheer fact I think we would break our own record the way the team is at the minute I dont think we are good enough for the prem and it could send us backwards again I would go for England to win the world cup! 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Although club always has, and always will, come before country, I voted to see England win World Cup.

I'm nearly 40 and have seen The Rams promoted to the top division on 3 occasions before and have little doubt that I will see it again soon.

It's been 52 years since England won the World Cup and I've probably got another 8 or 10 shots at seeing them doing it again!

11 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

if we were better then what we are it would be derby to get promotion but for the sheer fact I think we would break our own record the way the team is at the minute I dont think we are good enough for the prem and it could send us backwards again I would go for England to win the world cup! 

Exactly the reason why I voted for England...

Considering we only have Kane who could be classed as a world class talent, beating the likes of Germany, France & Brazil to win it would be a hell of an achievement.  Christ, I'll be happy if we even make it out the group!!!

Sith Happens
23 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

100% England to win the World Cup.

Once in a lifetime stuff, I have already seen Derby get promoted to the Premier League twice.

What he said.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Precisely this.

Derby promoted, whilst seeing England lift the World Cup would be great, it's only a summer sideshow whilst we wait for the new season to start. 

Derby in the Premier League opens doors to far better memories of seeing the club compete in Europe. 

Derby getting promoted - that's my 48 week passion. England just a minor amusement during those annoying international breaks and an odd match or two round the pool during the summer holidays.

Anyway, did that World Cup thingy when I was 9. It was great!

On 08/03/2018 at 10:57, MuespachRam said:

England to win the World Cup Of course. 

I have seen us get promoted 4 times in my life, I am guessing that no one alive has ever seen their national team win the World Cup 4 times..?

and....who really wants to play Swansea and Bournemouth.....? 

Bet there is the odd oap brazilian knocking about that will have 

19 minutes ago, rynny said:

I voted for both because I'm greedy and able to do so 

Probably a fundamental flaw in the voting system right there pal.

Could someone do me a favour as I also voted for both, could you add a burton Albion staying up button so I can vote for that as well please ?

Archived