A bit of mild weather on the way...

Parsnip

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Jesus, just clicked on the last page of the thread hoping to find some lovely snowy photo's of peoples gardens and find an argument on racism.  Seriously. :huh:

Are we really getting this guy involved in a discussion about white privilege?

Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Jesus-728x803.jpg

8 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Dunno, after my time. 

But yeah, I can tell you’re right by all the super defensive reactions if white supremacy is called into question. At all. 

You couldn’t make it up. 

I can tell you’ve been listening to too much American SJW crap by your use of the word super. 

Oh that’s super racist...

Oh that’s super problematic...

How the hell did a thread about the weather morph into a diatribe against slavery, racism, religion, politics. Some posters, well one in particular, seem to jump at the chance to air their views on these at the slightest opportunity.

Well back to the thread, here in Woodford, east London/Essex borders it's snowing now and minus 3C. I've put bread on the bird table and working myself up to venturing out to buy some food for me. There, I haven't mentioned racism once.  Oh damn! Just did. 

8 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

.....Some posters, well one in particular, seem to jump at the chance to air their views on these at the slightest opportunity.....

Tiring isn't it? - I now have a list of posters that it simply isn't worth trying to have a discussion with. Without wanting to add to the racism debate, some folk on here would argue black was white if it supported their personal political point of view....

Apologies for my part in all this derailment, sorry! :ph34r:

Seen Uttox and Boycie tory bashing as they do so thought I'd sneak in with a naughty Labour one to ruffle their feathers. Never expected it to go into a fully blown racism debate.

Only snow from me now on. Heres me pooch last night being a bit weird about it.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Apologies for my part in all this derailment, sorry! :ph34r:

Seen Uttox and Boycie tory bashing as they do so thought I'd sneak in with a naughty Labour one to ruffle their feathers. Never expected it to go into a fully blown racism debate.

Only snow from me now on. Heres me pooch last night being a bit weird about it.

It’s like he/she is chasing an invisible balloon! 

Archived