The Yard

jimbobram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Don't know if this is meant to be a kind of secret but did everyone know that all our midweek away games are shown at the yard?

Never seen it advertised anywhere

I'm having a do at the yard at the end of the year..I clearly need it coincide with a evening game in the week..cheers for that?

Club could to be onto something here....

Why not try screening rams TV live away games at the stadium in the fan park area.. or even just develop that tiny tent into something.

Before long, im sure they'd get thousands going!

They seriously need a sports bar, whether it be all indoors or with beer garden at the stadium. The lack of pubs/bars around Pride park given the amount of hotels there is, is shocking.

1 hour ago, mike93rh said:

Really well done on making this public knowledge... 

There's plenty of pubs in derby that do the same but I won't name-drop them and spoil the party for the rest of us when they inevitably get told they have to stop. 

I do wonder who would mind though… Derby won’t and I doubt The Football League is sending representatives to pubs around the country…

3 hours ago, mike93rh said:

Really well done on making this public knowledge... 

There's plenty of pubs in derby that do the same but I won't name-drop them and spoil the party for the rest of us when they inevitably get told they have to stop. 

Erm, you’ve just dropped all the pubs in it actually Ralph, the club are permitted, they might send out people to snoop around town now to find who’s showing it.

Really well done you. ??

3 hours ago, cannable said:

I do wonder who would mind though… Derby won’t and I doubt The Football League is sending representatives to pubs around the country…

They might if they are doing it for home games, wouldn't surprise me.

Archived