5 days in the sun....

Chester40

5 hours ago, CJWings said:

Just been told from a friend that they arrived in Dubai last night and as an expat I’d love to be able to see the mighty Rams. Anybody know if they plan on having any friendly matches or even any open training sessions?

I think they might be playing Dubai County.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Stay for the ride. These things go in a cycle anyway.

I knew it wouldnt be long before you spoke up :)

On 20 January 2018 at 14:22, ariotofmyown said:

They should go 18-30ish crazy brits abroad. Out of the lash all night, every night. Hungover sunbathing without suncream and full english to sort them out. Lots of pink skin and stds. Come back on cheap flight Tuesday morning to Heathrow or Gatwick and they will save a trip down the M1.

...can imagine GR trancing out to some dance music in a club at 6am in a ripped cap-sleeved t-shirt with "Enjoy Coke" emblazoned across the front. Not sure Chris Baird will be with him though. :mellow:

Its going to be like the movie hangover with players waking up with tigers in the bathroom and then searching for a missing player...hope they find anya, he's been missing since last may.

Good for them. I think so far they've earned it. A little recognition never hurts, and an opportunity to see if a few players have the heart for the rest of the campaign - easier when doing basic training than match prep.

Also good chance for youth/squad players to make a push for inclusion or GR to run the rule over their ability to make an impact at the club. If a couple of players step up or lack desire it may shape the last week of the window.

“They have earned a recharge but we’ll still be working out there, we’ll be doing double sessions some days and we’ll work incredibly hard, but we’ll be in the sunshine so the quality of our work will be a little bit better.”

Archived