5 days in the sun....

Chester40

Not starting a witch-hunt. I like Gary a lot...and things are going well so I really trust his judgement. Just genuinely interested what people think of the players having a break in the sun.

Know a few will say they dont care or go off about me moaning, it's not my money etc etc. Its a forum...chatting a little things is the point surely.

I just thought the explanation about it being too cold to stand about doing routines was a bit weak. It will be cold when you get back...so get used to it.

If it's team building, a reward and a bit of a laugh.. say so...just think he doesn't want to in case we lose on their return and he gets criticised.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Not starting a witch-hunt. I like Gary a lot...and things are going well so I really trust his judgement. Just genuinely interested what people think of the players having a break in the sun.

Know a few will say they dont care or go off about me moaning, it's not my money etc etc. Its a forum...chatting a little things is the point surely.

I just thought the explanation about it being too cold to stand about doing routines was a bit weak. It will be cold when you get back...so get used to it.

If it's team building, a reward and a bit of a laugh.. say so...just think he doesn't want to in case we lose on their return and he gets criticised.  

Chester I think its a promotional thing as well something to do with future advertising  Think its middle east they are going to 

18 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I think he knows what he's doing and I don't think they'll be lazing around on sun loungers. I have no problem with it at all. 

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I think he knows what he's doing and I don't think they'll be lazing around on sun loungers. I have no problem with it at all. 

Let them laze around on sun loungers for 5 days. They've deserved it. Especially with the results over xmas.

i'm sure Brian would be heading off to Casa Millor

We have this argument every time we do this. It's not a holiday. They're going to be pushed hard out there in hot conditions.

They're going to sweat their nuts off. Builds determination and athleticism. By the time they come back, they'll appreciate a nice wintery breeze to cool them down in training sessions and matches. 

Dont see the issue if they come back fresh and win games then there is no issue

It’ll be a good trip, probably be all of the above warm weather training, team building, bit of a jolly & promotional while there & why not they’ve worked hard to get to second place in the league 

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Let them laze around on sun loungers for 5 days. They've deserved it. Especially with the results over xmas.

i'm sure Brian would be heading off to Casa Millor

I doubt they will be lazing about on sun loungers for 5 days even if that's what they'd like

3 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I doubt they will be lazing about on sun loungers for 5 days even if that's what they'd like

Why not. Recharge batteries. A bit of knitting. 

Archived