5 days in the sun....

Chester40

The boss was keen to point out that the squad aren’t flying out for a break, and there will be plenty of hard work to ensure that the players are fully prepared for the meeting with the resurgent Lions when they return. 

He said: “They have earned a recharge but we’ll still be working out there, we’ll be doing double sessions some days and we’ll work incredibly hard, but we’ll be in the sunshine so the quality of our work will be a little bit better.”

Full story: https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/01/rowett-demands-hard-work-in-dubai

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lioncoeur said:

8527inciu1601050.jpg

104951269.jpg

Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa

Not bad at all.

Mel has digged deep in his pocket this time.

:cool:

Been there the last two years in sept /Oct and going again this year ,,, it’s very nice 

2 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

8527inciu1601050.jpg

104951269.jpg

Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa

Not bad at all.

Mel has digged deep in his pocket this time.

:cool:

Its a gesture from Mel, bound to conditions on us getting promoted.

If we fail to get promoted Mel will demand repayment from gary and the rest of the playing squad.

My mate a leeds fan was on the flight. Put a few selfies up on fb with Martin vydra. He said he asked carson about being rooted to the spot with that Chris woods 30 yarder. Said he wasn't impressed haha. And as he had his selfie he told Martin Leeds won't want him coz he's crap. 

He'd had 3hrs in the vip lounge drinking so I don't doubt he said them 

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Looks as if most of the players wife's/partners have gone enjoying the sun! Not a bad life 

And some fella that only looks in "One Direction"

Kevin Phillips "well fella I can turn my neck and get ready to shoot in any direction, heard of The Clash son? Do us a favour give it some welly and stand by your man........."

710e1y.jpg

1 hour ago, ram2508 said:

My mate a leeds fan was on the flight. Put a few selfies up on fb with Martin vydra. He said he asked carson about being rooted to the spot with that Chris woods 30 yarder. Said he wasn't impressed haha. And as he had his selfie he told Martin Leeds won't want him coz he's crap. 

He'd had 3hrs in the vip lounge drinking so I don't doubt he said them 

I believe it too, whenever you see footballers out in bars etc there is always some idiot making a dick of himself, sounds like it was your mate this time. :lol:

3 minutes ago, archram said:

I’m off to Tenerife for a week’s warm weather training in booing and tutting- might also indulge in some gentle rug folding and flask filling!

good idea you could easily lose match fitness during a 10 day break from football

Archived