Sam Winnall

MackworthRamIsGod

Just now, Posh Ram said:

Tell us what you really think mate!

It winds me up when players blatantly shirk tackles for starters. He’s king shirker ... and that’s just the beginning of his woes ... then there are the shoes he wears - you tell me what they say about the guy Posh

B4D16CA5-13EF-406B-B79F-4A01D5B1551B.jpeg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He could have the same shoes as Usian Bolt but he would still look like he was running in knee deep golden syrup.

Yup. A good season at Huddersfield got him a cushy contract from Mel and money enough to impress that lovely lady, buy Louis Vuitton accessories and prob all sorts of fancy stuff. He’s well manicured, dapper, and is sitting comfy financially for 2 more years. Really, what does he care? 

Butterfield really disappointed and frustrated me because technically he should be playing further forward.. he looks to have the ability to play that Vydra or Commons role. But the longer he was here the more negative he became and the deeper he sat on the pitch, he's on odd one because he doesn't suit the way we play now but I can't even think what formation in midfield he would. We'll be lucky to get anything for him as well as a few others. 

Talking of a waste or money.. I'm just going to put this out there, I think Nick Blackman has to be the worst piece of business in our history. I actually think it's a worse deal than Claude Davis because at least he paid us all back with that back pass against Palace.

12 hours ago, clarkeram7 said:

Butterfield really disappointed and frustrated me because technically he should be playing further forward.. he looks to have the ability to play that Vydra or Commons role. But the longer he was here the more negative he became and the deeper he sat on the pitch, he's on odd one because he doesn't suit the way we play now but I can't even think what formation in midfield he would. We'll be lucky to get anything for him as well as a few others. 

Talking of a waste or money.. I'm just going to put this out there, I think Nick Blackman has to be the worst piece of business in our history. I actually think it's a worse deal than Claude Davis because at least he paid us all back with that back pass against Palace.

He should suit those who like possession for possessions sake. Sideways and backwards rather than risk losing possession with a clever quick ball. 

Good goals to minutes ratio and weighed in with some key goals. For me he's an excellent season long loan deal for this division but I wouldn't want him on a permanent, particularly if promotion is achieved.

Without weighing in to the Martin debate, I'd much rather be giving Martin the game time and I think he should be the long term partner for Vydra. However, Gary thinks differently and our league position suggests he knows what he's doing!

3 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

He should suit those who like possession for possessions sake. Sideways and backwards rather than risk losing possession with a clever quick ball. 

So it’s Staam and Reading then  :D

20 hours ago, Ninos said:

Not me. I’ve not rated Butterfield since he first stepped on the pitch. Utterly dire dull feeble player.

Even in the first season when he scored 8 goals?

Used properly there is at least an average Championship player in there somewhere. 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Even in the first season when he scored 8 goals?

Used properly there is at least an average Championship player in there somewhere. 

Yup. That’s what I’d tell his agent to say. 

Not read thread so sorry if repeating stuff.

Brings a bit of dog to our striking options which you can't really say any of the others do too. He's been a cracking loan and might perhaps be a good signing given Nuge won't be around forever, but it'd need to be sensible money if he's not going to start games. Whatever happens I wish the lad well. He's been good for us and seems like a grafter, to my eye at least.

11 minutes ago, Rample said:

I promise I'm not but I do love that thread now I've seen it - "At the moment I'd just be happy if they took Butterfield back" seems the standard response from them. :D

It's so hilarious, I can't stop laughing.  :D

"If you take Butterfield back, we'll give you Winnall as a goodwill gesture".

"Yes, send Butterfield packing and trade Winnall for Martin or Russell."

"Our only hope for ridding ourselves of Butterfield is, to wait while we switch grounds and not inform him where we have moved to"

"they've got shut of Butterfeet for the season.. [well done them] can't imagine there's anything we could offer to entice them to take him back before then?"

21 minutes ago, Rample said:

I promise I'm not but I do love that thread now I've seen it - "At the moment I'd just be happy if they took Butterfield back" seems the standard response from them. :D

Nothing brings fans together like a shared hatred of one of your players.

Archived