We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/18/2017 at 11:25, Spanish said:

Can't argue with the thread title

'We're coming after you Wolves'

that's how the table will look at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think the title to this thread has been massively misinterpreted.

We are coming after Wolves in a very literal sense. That could be anywhere from 2nd to 24th so it's completely correct based on what we have seen so far.

not much has changed since I said his before xmas

18 hours ago, taff said:

No! it "isnt it"

We're automatic!

Are you going to be promoted in a minute now, or is it now in a minute?

Will failure bring forth the grapes of Roath?

Will Cardiff fans be content with another season of  venting their impotent Envy of the jacks towards Bristol?

And of course, will Mr Tan be changing the bluebirds back to red t*ts?

Just now, valleyram said:

I hear bottles crashing up here , for it's the same old song 

It’s February, it happens every year here. Personally don’t see Derby finishing in the top 6. We aren’t performing well and our results have been even worse, only 7 points in the last 7 games.

18 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It’s February, it happens every year here. Personally don’t see Derby finishing in the top 6. We aren’t performing well and our results have been even worse, only 7 points in the last 7 games.

I agree with you but I got ridiculed for saying Cardiff would be second 

I stick by it and if warnock was manager of derby they would have went up easily in my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2018 at 22:26, valleyram said:

I agree with you but I got ridiculed for saying Cardiff would be second 

I stick by it and if warnock was manager of derby they would have went up easily in my opinion 

You got ridiculed for saying Derby couldn't catch Cardiff. What happened was that we did, and even over took them!

It's too early for Cardiff fans, like you, to start gloating. I understand Cardiff have some hard games coming up.

1 hour ago, KCG said:

You got ridiculed for saying Derby couldn't catch Cardiff. What happened was that we did, and even over took them!

It's too early for Cardiff fans, like you, to start gloating. I understand Cardiff have some hard games coming up.

And then went into reverse as per 

every game in the championship is hard but like I said Cardiff will win more games than derby and like I also said if Mel had given the job to Warnock derby would already be a premiership team 

19 minutes ago, valleyram said:

And then went into reverse as per 

every game in the championship is hard but like I said Cardiff will win more games than derby and like I also said if Mel had given the job to Warnock derby would already be a premiership team 

I have to agree here. I think when Walsall was hired, the job should have gone to Warnock . The argument against his employment was his style of football. That sentiment hasn't aged well given our current 'style'. 

55 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

I have to agree here. I think when Walsall was hired, the job should have gone to Warnock . The argument against his employment was his style of football. That sentiment hasn't aged well given our current 'style'. 

I think you mean Pearson, not Wassall. But in hindsight, yes, it couldn't have gone worse!

Archived