We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weekend's fixtures and results have signalled the start of a 'dog eat dog war' to get promotion.

The top ten teams know there is everything to play for and it needs to be done now.

Rowett will be smiling at having picked up apoint.

Name of the games is 'do not lose to your rivals and beat the rest'

Our next big one is Cardiff at home and we need to stay unbeaten till then.

Aston Villa won against Barnsley, ok now go and beat Sheff Utd away.

Millwall will take some beating but we must win that one.

COYR. .

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

We are catching them up at the rate of 1 point every six games.

so....in 54 games time it will be all about goal difference  ?

Depends how far you go back. It's more relevant to base this on current form i.e. the last couple of games. In which case we're catching them up at a rate of 1.5 points per game.

So we'll be top by March.

49 minutes ago, superzak said:

Villa are the team to watch out for not Cardiff or Bristol. John terry now fit and villas massive squad firing ..I think its the play offs for us and Wolves and villa for the autos

No doubt will be clobbered for being negative, but I think you will be right. Villa’s poor form coincided with some key players being out- and they are now back.

i remain concerned about cover for the creative midfield area for us if Tom gets injured. Only really George...

Would like to see Baird back too- class corners and much better link up play with the forward players on the right. Can find a pass too. Has a football brain. Wisdom solid but not a clever player imho.

As today proves,everyone in this league are capable of loosing. Cardiff drawing against an inconsistent Weds side and Wolves Being beaten by the florists, just shows their will be plenty of twists to come before the season ends.

DC FC wont be the exception and nor will Villa.   I dont think they are any better than us and our resilience and team spirit is 2nd too non.

A few weeks  ago Villa were ahead of us Wolves were at least 12 points clear of us if not more.

Lets just get behind the team 100% and see where it takes us. People on here rabbeting on about john terry.? 

WHY?

Dont believe he is as good as we have got, too old even for GR to want to sign. Legs have gone and no where near the player he once was. Now injury prone, and probably still chasing team mates partners. So Roll on Derby and screw Villa .

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Curtis Davies is better than John Terry at present. Curtis just needs some goalscoring heading practice.

Buy of the season for us pretty much.

Ledley very close though.

Davies was sublime yesterday. He always appeared to be in total control of the game.

A thinking player's thinking player.

Russell gave 100% for the whole match too!

I was exhausted just watching their work rate.

(TBH I was exhausted anyway!)?

1 minute ago, steve brummie said:

Davies was sublime yesterday. He always appeared to be in total control of the game.

A thinking player's thinking player.

Russell gave 100% for the whole match too!

I was exhausted just watching their work rate.

(TBH I was exhausted anyway!)?

Curtis also looked like he will be playing for a few more seasons. Coolest head on the pitch, steve brummie

1 Wolves 62

2 Derby  59

3 Cardiff  51

4 Aston Villa 50

5 Bristol City 48

6 Sheff Utd 44

if only we'd turned those three draws into wins, then promotion would be sorted

.....and then we could think about wolves

Archived