We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warnock told Mel he would get them to the premiership and wasn’t chosen 

it honestly beggars belief 

I know it’s not good to watch but I believe neither is what U guys are watching just now 

but one thing I do know is who the happier supporters are just now 

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

I think you mean Pearson, not Wassall. But in hindsight, yes, it couldn't have gone worse!

No, I mean Wassall. He took over as caretaker when Clement was sacked. We could have taken Warnock at that point. He took over Rotherham and kept them up. 

10 minutes ago, valleyram said:

I know it’s not good to watch but I believe neither is what U guys are watching just now 

I've not been on the forums as much in recent months so I'm not up to date with things. You're making it sound like you don't support Derby. So who are you supporting now days?

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I've not been on the forums as much in recent months so I'm not up to date with things. You're making it sound like you don't support Derby. So who are you supporting now days?

Cardiff. #Bryson

2 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

And tbf I'd follow the team my mate played for too.  

I joined the forum a couple of years after Bryson's arrival so I missed ValleyRam's intro when Bryson signed. Just had a peak back through his posts after he joined and it all makes sense now. 7 years on, not much has changed :lol:

On 30/09/2011 at 15:06, valleyram said:

how hes not in the scotland squad beggars belief,boy is a top player

26 minutes ago, valleyram said:

• 1 month later...
On 26/11/2017 at 16:41, B4ev6is said:

Lets start chasing down wovles we can catch them these next 5 games are key to this. We have fire power now vryda can not stop scoring now. We now have steal in this team now. Teams are now going to be scared playing against derby now. We are now 3 games unbeaten and only concead 1 goal.

Before we lost to reading went 7 games unbeaten scored loads of goal and hardly concead any I think just 5 goal. One against fulham and sadley 4 against reading. But over all not bad at all just 6 goals concead in like past ten games.

So were well in with a chance of catching wovles.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever post a thread like this ever again! I hold you personally responsible for what’s happened! ??

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Of late in been breaking my heart seeing lads just giving up it is not derby I know and love with all my heart.

thought of you yesterday B4 , knew you would be heartbroken with the poor performance and the awful atmosphere in the Derby end , chin up mate , 4 games left , hope the team has a good hard look at themseves and come out in these games and get a little bit of self respect back 

On 07/03/2018 at 17:21, valleyram said:

Warnock wasn't chosen because I think Mel listened to the fans. How many on here wanted Rowett in? Lots of you.

Archived