Middlesbrough v Derby County match day thread.

B4ev6is

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weimann's best run of form in his career came as a right midfielder/rw for Villa so you have to wonder why none of our previous managers have tried him there ?. He gives us genuine width on that side and I'm not surprised he was motm against QPR playing as a right mid and that Huddlestone played well because he allows Huddlestone to use his passing range. It also allows Lawrence to play in his favoured position.

Word of warning; its ruddy freezing up here around the Newcastle area and even some snow.

Not sure about down south in boro and I won't be as rude as to say that the chemical haze keeps the temperature a bit warmer. 

Hat, scarf, gloves n hip flask type of day though.

Or if you're a professional Geordie, top off, 10 pies from Greggs, a festive bake for the bairn and boo.

0-0 btw

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Weimann's best run of form in his career came as a right midfielder/rw for Villa so you have to wonder why none of our previous managers have tried him there ?. He gives us genuine width on that side and I'm not surprised he was motm against QPR playing as a right mid and that Huddlestone played well because he allows Huddlestone to use his passing range. It also allows Lawrence to play in his favoured position.

He wasn't played rw because Ince played there.

Archived