Will Hughes Watch

Day

Just now, curtains said:

Hughes is playing very well that’s not knee jerk reaction 

That's not what I mean't. I am meaning those posters who had a knee jerk reaction to him not playing earlier in the season.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

4 million... And exactly what we’re missing right now....

I don’t think rowett is doing a bad job so far but I’m not sure I’ll ever forgive him for that appalling piece of business

He would be wasted in a Rowett team - we would just be lumping it over his head in every attack. Sounds like he is involved in some nice intricate one touch stuff with his Watford teammates though - he would have to pass to himself in our team.

14 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Any footage? Actually no.. Otherwise I'll cry in the corner with @Leicester Ram

His goal was posted in the other thread "Will Hughes Watch" in football talk. (page 34)

It would be great to see him in the England squad. Watford are a good side and it looks as though he fits in well with the way they play. If he can stay in the side and keep up a good level of performance, it's only a matter of time before he makes his first senior appearance. When you look some of the midfield players who have earnt caps in recent years, regular starts in the PL will almost make his inclusion inevitable.

Archived