Will Hughes Watch

Day

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Fair enough but Rowett would be pretty weak to let him go if really wanted to keep him. A manager should always have the final say on player ins and outs otherwise the accusation of being a puppet could easily be applied. 

The player and his agent often have  the final say. 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, curtains said:

I was lying because Rynny loves Mac and gives me a hard time. 

Hughes and Mac have gone and you want Rowett gone. 

Go and lobby Mel 

Hand on heart, I’m not bothered whether Rowett stays or goes, it is not within my power to influence Mel so I don’t lose any sleep over him, I think he’s a bit of a nob twit, yes. 

9 minutes ago, curtains said:

I was lying because Rynny loves Mac and gives me a hard time. 

Hughes and Mac have gone and you want Rowett gone. 

Go and lobby Mel 

I liked Mac and don't think he deserves the stick he gets from some of our fans. I will always defend him on things that I believe are unfair or harsh. For example you blaming Mac that Hughes isn't here.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

I liked Mac and don't think he deserves the stick he gets from some of our fans. I will always defend him on things that I believe are unfair or harsh. For example you blaming Mac that Hughes isn't here.

If we had got Premier League Hughes would still be a Derby player IMO but Clough gets the credit gor Hughes development 

Returning to topic, chuffed to see one of the loveliest footballers I've had the pleasure of watching recently, take his first steps to proving how good he can be in the Premier League.

Nice to see his basketball skills are improving too.

8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Not if a club insists they honour their contract. I know what you mean though. Players do have too much power these days. Hughesy realised very quickly that he wasn' a Rowett player.

He’s had a good game today no doubt about it. 

He is a loss no doubt about that either but you can’t cry over spilt milk. 

You have to get up and get on with it. 

I hated Hendrick going but he’s gone 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

If we had got Premier League Hughes would still be a Derby player IMO but Clough gets the credit gor Hughes development 

Which isn't down to just Mac, which is my original point.

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Well Premier loans don’t come cheap n

But we don't know how much they cost. The club said at the time that you get more for your money with loans.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Returning to topic, chuffed to see one of the loveliest footballers I've had the pleasure of watching recently, take his first steps to proving how good he can be in the Premier League.

Nice to see his basketball skills are improving too.

Hand of god 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Which isn't down to just Mac, which is my original point.

But we don't know how much they cost. The club said at the time that you get more for your money with loans.

Rowett may be gone soon who knows then we may get Mac back who knows. 

Delighted for Will, hope he gets a run in the team now. If so could be a dark horse for World Cup selection. Technically one of the most gifted English players out there. 

And he left because we failed to get promoted and we couldn't hold him back any longer. We got good service out of him, will always watch his career with interest.

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

He’s had a good game today no doubt about it. 

He is a loss no doubt about that either but you can’t cry over spilt milk. 

You have to get up and get on with it. 

I hated Hendrick going but he’s gone v

Life moves on, you're right. Just breaks my heart that the most technically gifted player we've had in a long time is wearing another teams colours and worse of all, we didn' seem to put up much of a fight to keep him. :(

We kept hold of him a lot longer than we should or could have, if any EPL team actually fancied him.

He had scouts watching him for about 4 years and no one took a punt.

He was ordinary to the point he was poor in the last 1.5 - 2 seasons with us.

Seeing the likes of him go, means we can move on and improve... much in the same way idiakez was sold, then the team went and got promoted that season!

Seriously what good is nice balance, weight of pass and technical ability if he doesnt score, doesnt provide any assists, and cant tackle.

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

We kept hold of him a lot longer than we should or could have, if any EPL team actually fancied him.

Seeing the likes of him go, means we can move on and improve... much in the same way idiakez was sold, then the team went and got promoted that season!

Seriously what good is nice balance, weight of pass and technical ability if he doesnt score, doesnt provide any assists, and cant tackle.

Hi Mr. Pulis, hows it going at West Brom? :D

9 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

He scored , assited and made a few good interceptions today for Watford . 

Archived