Leeds United V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Illness apparently. 

Great to see Thomas make the bench, a young Jamie Ward in the making.

Not seen much if Thomas but can’t help but feel a young Jamie ward is exactly what we’re missing on that left hand side...

Interested to see if he features tonight. Rest of the lineup is as expected, only real debate was if Johnson keeps his place on the left. Shame that nuge is out as an option to bring off the bench but vydra being available is a bonus we weren’t nessercerily going to have.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Not seen much if Thomas but can’t help but feel a young Jamie ward is exactly what we’re missing on that left hand side...

Interested to see if he features tonight. Rest of the lineup is as expected, only real debate was if Johnson keeps his place on the left. Shame that nuge is out as an option to bring off the bench but vydra being available is a bonus we weren’t nessercerily going to have.

Whenever I've seen him he's played on the right, but I don't suppose that matters so much these days.

Gets up and down, takes his man on, with a decent end product, raw but really exciting, even making the 1st team bench will do him the world of good.

On 29/10/2017 at 20:36, RiddingsRam said:

Settle for a point here although I'm positive of us getting all 3. The team id go for is : (although I'm not the tactical genius that is Gary Rowett)

Carson 

Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth 

Ledley  Huddlestone 

Lawrence    Martin     Johnson 

Winnall 

Ooh do I win anything ? ?

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Thought I was having a problem with RamsTV sound...turns out it was a munute's silence. :mellow:

They have had years of thinking that at the city ground.

Archived