Leeds United V Derby County

peachmyster

Just now, Ellafella said:

4th March 2017, V Barnsley at PP. Final score Rams 2:1Barnsley

Too long ago that, you’re gonna find yourself down in football matches all the time- but you have to react to that in the right way. No team is getting out of this division unable to make a comeback from a losing position. You ain’t gonna start every game perfectly..

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of attacking moves being attempted but the front four are not on the same page. Not surprising given we’ve changed both strikers. Moves are breaking down in the final third. 

As long as it stays 1-0, I think we’ll grow into this. 

What's happening? I tried to log on to watch but I got this message:

"There were some errors with your submission

IMPORTANT! 
If you are trying to login with details from the previous dcfc.co.uk website, or the previous online ticket site - these login details have been deleted and you need to ‘Register’ to create a new account."

WTF??? Why would they do that.

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

What's happening? I tried to log on to watch but I got this message:

"There were some errors with your submission

IMPORTANT! 
If you are trying to login with details from the previous dcfc.co.uk website, or the previous online ticket site - these login details have been deleted and you need to ‘Register’ to create a new account."

WTF??? Why would they do that.

Well if this is the first time you are logging in this season it is a completely different service from last year, so they just started from fresh. If you did re-register this season then I have no idea whats wrong.

5 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Well if this is the first time you are logging in this season it is a completely different service from last year, so they just started from fresh. If you did re-register this season then I have no idea whats wrong.

Not at all I paid up for this season and been following every game live.

I cant even get Radio Derby. Any sports stations covering this? will have to email the web team, but I doubt anyone will be there right now to help me.

Should have been a pen to Leeds too..... having plenty of ball..... width at a premium..... I'd be tempted to chuck the young lad on, and Vydra

1 minute ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Not at all I paid up for this season and been following every game live.

Dunno whats wrong then - mine is working ok. Definitely using the correct email address to log in with? Can't really think of anything else - I assume there are some contact details on the site somewhere to speak to them.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I'm listening to the game, radio Derby have assassinated huddlestone, just want to know from those watching at the game or online if he's been that bad? 

Well he is the reason they scored and he hasn't redeemed himself yet, so I say he is fair game for criticism.

Archived