Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just checked with my source and it's not good news.

He has pulled out of the deal after seeing the poor choice of patio sets at Derby B&Q.

We should have signed earlier before they started taking most of the summer stock out of the shop.

Shambles.

4 minutes ago, sage said:

I have just checked with my source and it's not good news.

He has pulled out of the deal after seeing the poor choice of patio sets at Derby B&Q.

We should have signed earlier before they started taking most of the summer stock out of the shop.

Shambles.

Absolute shambles, he should've gone to Homebase

With the word shambles being bandied about so heavily in Derby recently it is reported that Keiftenbeld thought he was signing for York.

When he realised Shambles was just a word used to describe the current state of the club rather than a lovely street with boutique shops, he stepped away from the deal last minute.

We tried to show him our equivalent, Sadler Gate, but the closed down shops, student bars and occasional pile of sick were not enough to convince him to sign. 

We move on.

I think what we should ask for in future is a Daily report from DCFC which states if a player who signed for us is actually still with is, the silence is deafening.

Just like they should really have updated us by the minute on George Thornes injury...yes i know they said its going to be 'x' amount of time but thats irrelvant i need to have a constant stream of information coming out the club otherwise it makes me think everythng is going wrong.

Im wondering actually if someone can get me an update on if the match on friday will actually be going ahead, i havent seen any reports to say the groundsmen have been mowing and preparing the pitch for matchday....shambolic, disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think what we should ask for in future is a Daily report from DCFC which states if a player who signed for us is actually still with is, the silence is deafening.

Just like they should really have updated us by the minute on George Thornes injury...yes i know they said its going to be 'x' amount of time but thats irrelvant i need to have a constant stream of information coming out the club otherwise it makes me think everythng is going wrong.

Im wondering actually if someone can get me an update on if the match on friday will actually be going ahead, i havent seen any reports to say the groundsmen have been mowing and preparing the pitch for matchday....shambolic, disgusting.

With Mel’s CCTV cameras the club should look at turning Moor Farm into a Big Brother style house, include it in the RamsTV subscriber pacakages.

4 minutes ago, David said:

With Mel’s CCTV cameras the club should look at turning Moor Farm into a Big Brother style house, include it in the RamsTV subscriber pacakages.

is that what the drones are for ? :)

Don't we tag players when they sign or implant chips so we can track movements? We could have a direct link to this site and we would then get full visibility of all player movements. Would stop all the wife swapping as well.

Another FUBAR by the club... 

Next board meeting I will have this on the agenda.

Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Removing the interview is a bit worrying, don't know why they would do that. He meant to have been in on Monday but still no pictures or anything. We're pretty much screwed in midfield if he hasn't actually signed. Hope there is a recall on Elsnik. 

we'll be screwed until January when we can register him. 

And we can't recall Elsnik as loan deals are no longer allowed recall clauses. 

12 hours ago, Paul71 said:

There are articles on the official site, there are articles online based on interviews with Rowett.

Would be surprised if these would be published if the deal hasn't gone through...maybe we need to wait till we know more before using terminology like shambles and disgraceful.

What, and stop the negativity that infests our fan base?

'Keith' hasn't signed, Winnall can only play in the cup and Bent is training on his crutches.

oh, and we'll throw Thorne straight back in and finish him off.

59 minutes ago, David said:

And now in the diary room, Jacob is having a little cry. Meanwhile Ikechi and Jonny are following Jason and Richard around playing "hide behind the defender"

Signed a week ago and still no interview, doesn't add up. The club always run a big feature on a signing, no matter who they are.

Sure he could have been in Holland last week, but I'd expect him to be in training at DCFC for the past few days, absolutely nothing since deadline day out of the club re the player.

Archived