Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

I'm 100% that if something was wrong with the deal, we would have been notified. We haven't even been issued a statement with the note: 'subject to x, y or z' 

We have an official statement saying he's signed a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee. 

I wouldn't worry about this at all. 

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

Not in the Netherlands squad, was in Holland on deadline day though which is why there wasn’t any pic of him holding the shirt.

Listed as a player on the clubs website and removed from Birmingham’s.

Find out tomorrow if there is any problems as it will be media day ahead of the Hull game.

I find it worrying that a guy who supposidly signed for us on deadline day, is actually in another country on that day.

Enlighten me, how does that work?

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

With his luck, he'd slice his finger off on the cardboard strip.

Which doesn't even cut the product it's meant to, normally!

Wait, there's something you can use to cut the clingfilm? I've gone through 17 years, 11 months and 341 days of scrunched up balls of plastic **** to find this out now?

8 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Wait, there's something you can use to cut the clingfilm? I've gone through 17 years, 11 months and 341 days of scrunched up balls of plastic **** to find this out now?

That a hint that it is your birthday in 25 days?:mellow:

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just wait until you find out that you're supposed to press the ends of the box in so the roll can spin. Life changing knowledge.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Now there's an image I can't get out of my mind (luckily) - George Thorne in clingfilm! 

A comment that reminded me of a classic website from the early 2000s full of stories o=about the singer Roy Orbison (being wrapped in clingfilm). A later incarnation is at: http://michaelkelly.artofeurope.com/karl.htm

Perhaps @angieramshould start up her own similar site about the boy George? :D

What could be the issue? He is not from the EU so needs a work permit? Anyway he is still in the team profiles on the Rams website. Is this just paranoia? 

Archived