Sam Winnall & Jacob Butterfield - loan swap confirmed

Nuwtfly

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

We have signed Kiefenbelt

I actually cheered at this - hope you're right. Athletic and creative holding midfielder, was going to call for him when the first Davis bid was rejected.

Kieftenbeld and Winnall is shrewd business. Well done Gary.

PistoldPete2
3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Didn't realise Winnall got 14 goals last season, scoring record for Barnsley excellent, Wednesday fans disgruntled...I'm rapidly changing my opinion. Hope it happens.

Striker for midfielder seems an odd move unless we getting another midfielder in.. If it's from Davis from brum  wouldn't surprise me as arry likes to do last minute deals. 

The social media reactions to this deal on both sides is quite interesting.

Regarding Winnall, we seem quite happy to have him, Sheff Wed fans aren't too pleased about him leaving.

Butterfield, well you can probably guess the reaction of our fans. Sheffield Wednesday fans don't seem too keen on him either. I don't really like to see that to be fair. He has low confidence, if they're on his back as he's signed, I'm not sure how well he'll do there.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Regarding Winnall, we seem quite happy to have him, Sheff Wed fans aren't too pleased about him leaving.

Butterfield, well you can probably guess the reaction of our fans. Sheffield Wednesday fans don't seem too keen on him either. I don't really like to see that to be fair. He has low confidence, if they're on his back as he's signed, I'm not sure how well he'll do there.

At least he will be nearer to his west yorkshire home for going to and from training.

49 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Looking on twitter and Owls fans seem gutted by this. Maybe we're gonna do ok out if it.

Lets face it, Butters hasn't really set the place alight has he? Best for all if he can move on.

I guess that confirms that the average Wendy fan is a lot smarter than the average Derby fan then. ;)

14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I'll teach them the words to his song, that'll help him settle in:

Booooooooooooo

Archived