Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, jagerbob said:

He obviously is very driven to get this promotions record. But boy.. is he a rose tinted whinger... worse than any fan for his bias towards his own team and dismissal and down right denial there is another team involved in every football match.

Can guarantee if the incident had been at the other end he would have been questioning why the game was not stopped for a head injury.

12 hours ago, needles said:

Good result. Poor by the ref IMO. How lush would it be to win, sit back, and support Birmingham City for 90minutes on Sunday?

Wasn't the ref following the letter of the law by stopping the game when he realised there was a head injury?

Wasn't Bamba's foot high and dangerous?

As a qualified referee I'm surprised Warnock failed to mention or consider either point.

13 hours ago, jagerbob said:

He obviously is very driven to get this promotions record. But boy.. is he a rose tinted whinger... worse than any fan for his bias towards his own team and dismissal and down right denial there is another team involved in every football match.

I suspect that not even (the long suffering?) mrs warnock listens to him. 

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Wasn't the ref following the letter of the law by stopping the game when he realised there was a head injury?

Wasn't Bamba's foot high and dangerous?

As a qualified referee I'm surprised Warnock failed to mention or consider either point.

Yeah, arguably. 

5 minutes ago, Simsy said:

That villa side on paper is very strong. I would certainly admit they are better than us. With all that said promotion is not earned on paper so let's hope we nick that spot

Agree they are strong but without the figures to hand I’m sure they’ve spent far more than us, correct me if I’m wrong:ph34r:

Used to like Villa and probably still my favourite away ground. Seen too many antics from Grealish to be a fan of theirs these days! 

Hope Carsley can assist our cause on the Brum touchline!

Archived