Fans Forum | Silk Mill Museum | 24/08/17

Day
Message added by Day

IMG_0896.JPG

The event will take place at The Silk Mill Museum on Silk Mill Lane on Thursday 24th August 2017, with doors opening at 7pm on the night ahead of a 7:30pm start.

Ticketing Information 

Due to the anticipated popularity and over-subscription of this event, all supporters with a Derby County account will be entered into a ballot for tickets for the latest Fans Forum.

At 5pm on Friday 18th August, 250 supporters will be selected at random and contacted with an invite for the event. These supporters will then have the opportunity to obtain a maximum of two tickets per transaction on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets will go on sale on Saturday 19th August at 9am.

Please Note: There are only 130 tickets available, so supporters that receive an invite are advised to act quickly on Saturday morning. The event is free to attend for all invited supporters. Invites will only be sent to supporters aged 16 and over. Under-16 ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holder who is 16 and above. Supporters will need their ticket with them on the evening to gain entry to the event.

More >> https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/08/derby-county-fans-forum-august-2017

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Approx 22,000 season ticket holders only 250 to be selected if mine gets picked out I shall buy a lottery ticket lol

I'm sure all 22k won't ask to be in the ballot.

I haven't.

ignore me, didn't read all the article init.

Was there an actual ballot or was it a sham to disguise the fact that the meeting was in reality an invite only event. I've not got an invite, erm I mean a ballot ticket so my conspiracy theory must be correct.

Archived