Why only 27,000 today

kyle mccabe

22 minutes ago, Boss said:

There was a lad who stood half way down the south stand yesterday after the final whistle trying to get Carson's attention by screaming and shouting at him, calling him s**** and a f-ing w**ker over and over again. 

How do reactions like this help anybody. Hopefully people like this start to stay away from the ground, the atmosphere has become quite toxic over the last year or so - genuinely quite embarrassing at times. People are fine to voice their displeasure at a poor performance by having a groan or whatever, but screaming and swearing at our own players, especially Carson who wasn't really to blame at all is pathetic

Although fans like that the stewards should identify them and ban them.

Does anyone know how many ST'd were sold this season and what was the final figure for last year? Obviously down as club are not shouting it from the roof tops.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boss said:

There was a lad who stood half way down the south stand yesterday after the final whistle trying to get Carson's attention by screaming and shouting at him, calling him s**** and a f-ing w**ker over and over again. 

How do reactions like this help anybody. Hopefully people like this start to stay away from the ground, the atmosphere has become quite toxic over the last year or so - genuinely quite embarrassing at times. People are fine to voice their displeasure at a poor performance by having a groan or whatever, but screaming and swearing at our own players, especially Carson who wasn't really to blame at all is pathetic

Knob heads in the PP crowd? Never. Next you'll be telling me we scapegoat players as well.

The world has gone crazy

"Why only 27000 today"

We are a mid table Championship team

Playing an uninspired brand of football with uninspired, insanely  well rewarded individuals consistently producing far lower than their potential, again and again 

10 hours ago, Paul71 said:

There was a lot streaming out, and it was obvious we were never going to score.

Think the fans had given up and the players.

It really felt like a long game i thought, if we are up against it im usually looking at the clock and it seems to go so quick as we try and get back into the game but yesterday it seemed to go so slow.

I will never think its a waste of time, football is more than just watching my team win, its time i spend with my dad. Obviously i prefer to see us win or at least play well though.

That's perfect, same with my and my lads, though I see enough of them during the week I could do with some peace and quiet. And meeting up with mates in the pub beforehand. If it wasn't for all of that I don't think I'd bother. 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Makes me happy to read this,lost mine 2 years ago.(74).

Sorry to read that. A mate lost his recently, makes me realise how precious thing are.

9 hours ago, Sparkle said:

That's shocking, my mate who is a sheff united fan says sheff Wednesday are Charging them £50 basically for their local Derby which is on sky TV - some owners are putting a huge cost on supporters which highlights how fortunate we are here at Derby

Sparkle Its disgusting as somebody who travels to every away match I will certainly be thinking twice about going to Leeds The Prem have rule now about how much you can charge away fans its time the FL did something about it 

I hope it does drop off.

20 mins to be served in F&B's, not even able to enter the fan park because it was full, lad went down to secure half time pints at the 40 minute mark, and was still waiting 15 minutes later, thanks to the worlds slowest pint pourer.

Eventually used the express kiosk outside East Stand to get a drink, which is a welcome addition, though at £4 a bottle of Burton piss water I can see why it wasn't overrun.

I remember when McLaren came back and the fans we're flooding back in. 

Unfortunately we're back to doom and gloom. Not much to shout about etc. Same s**** different Season. I believe Rowett is the man to get us places but will take a few Seasons.

Archived