Why only 27,000 today

kyle mccabe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think there is genuine disillusionment amongst the fans, it's like we've gone full circle and are now back at the Clough days.

Regular managerial sackings, poor recruitment on and off the field, seemingly the same script being played out season after season, it's all become very predictable.

i expect a steady decline back to the days of 23000-24000 in the next few seasons should we continue as we are

3 minutes ago, deano180 said:

And this negativity is caused by fickle fans

No just football fans.. I don't buy the holiday thing making that much of a difference either.

Did you enjoy today? The club needs to put on a show, blind faith is not enough. It's an entertainment industry, people will not just simply turn up because it is expected.

Just now, Angry Ram said:

No just football fans.. I don't buy the holiday thing making that much of a difference either.

Did you enjoy today? The club needs to put on a show, blind faith is not enough. It's an entertainment industry, people will not just simply turn up because it is expected.

Then why buy a season ticket?

Entertainment is not guaranteed in the small print.

6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

See ya then, nothing's guaranteed with your entrance fee, thick and thin, bring back the 21k building process I say

Archived