Grimsby Town v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

15 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

That's exactly what he's done.

If our fringe can't see off Grimsby, then they've no one to blame but themselves for limited opportunities in the future.

Don't disagree with that but my take on it is that you need players up to speed if replacing injured players. Also the competition is great to be in for players returning from injury. Rather have george Thorne playing in a league cup game than a U23 match, that's why it's important to get a result

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Yes that's all great but don't forget, if he didn't play for us we would have already been promoted (champions with record points, goals scored & clean sheets), won the league cup, F.A cup, the following season done the domestic treble and Europa league the following season the champions league and any competition we bothered to enter basically, it's all his fault.

I believe he's to blame for north korea developing its own nuclear capability as well :thumbsup:

of c

2 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Yeah, that's what I had. Just rounded it down.

I tried to pick teams playing Championship teams with decent 11's but light squads.

Complete guesswork obviously.

of course good luck anyway....I've gone Accrington,Wolves,Lincoln but for a lot less obviously :thumbsup:

Archived