Peno takers

Derbylad92

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree should be a defender even go as far as say a full back . .    Ray Stewart , David Peach , Stuart Pearce Denis Irwin , Phil Neal .... check out their stats you young uns..... 

So my bizarre but true vote goes to Andre Wisdom (ahead of fozzie)

Sith Happens

So I think what we are saying is we are OK at getting penis, but its what we do with the balls that is the issue?

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If Nugent is on the pitch should probably be him. For now though, I'd give Butterfield or Russell a go and if they fail, then big tom.

I remember when Higginbotham was our peno taker, unusual choice but think he scored 6 from 6 one season

Good god no, his finishing is atrocious 

2 hours ago, Derbylad92 said:

We have had 3 penis in pre season scored 1 missed  2 who do you think should take our penos? Personally I can't believe big tom ain't  taking them

Thank you for brightening my Sunday up.

I am a bit concerned that taking penis should become an essential part of preseason training?

I can't speak from personal experience but surely it could cause all sorts of problems.

Imagine if George Thorne was a designated penis taker,we'd never see him again!

Should be Martin,our lead striker who takes the penalties....

I appreciate he has missed a few but so does everyone else and he has scored more screamers than missed.

I went ballistic when I saw Johnson step up yesterday,almost dropped my baseball burger into the lady on fronts hood (to add to the skittles,already nestling in there,sorry Mrs)

Sith Happens
22 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Thank you for brightening my Sunday up.

I am a bit concerned that taking penis should become an essential part of preseason training?

I can't speak from personal experience but surely it could cause all sorts of problems.

Imagine if George Thorne was a designated penis taker,we'd never see him again!

Well I hope that whoever does become our regular penis taker is upto the job for all our sakes as this has been a sorry story for rams fans for a number of years now. I am sure most of us agree with any stories that this penis issue results in a happy ending.

Archived