Signed: Tom Huddlestone 2 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Was just thinking. In terms of career is Tom the best Academy graduate we've had, so far?

None better spring to mind but I might be forgetting someone.

How soon you forget.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
6 hours ago, David said:

Last month you was moaning how long it's taken to sign anyone, now this squad is getting bigger.

I'm no mathematician but 3 in 3 out, are we talking bigger in weight as Huddlestone is a big guy I'll give you that but in terms of squad size, isn't it the same?

In: Huddlestone, Davies, Wisdom

Out: Camara, Hughes, Ince

Your right maths isn't your strong point... We've had four out including christie. 

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

What's the latest on this?

Pat Murphy has said that Huddlestone has rejected Hull's new contract offer, has left their base in Portugal and is on his way to complete a deal with us. Not in Hull's squad for their match against Oxford playing right now.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Pat Murphy has said that Huddlestone has rejected Hull's new contract offer, has left their base in Portugal and is on his way to complete a deal with us. Not in Hull's squad for their match against Oxford playing right now.

Thanks mate, saved me from trawling through about 30 pages!

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Thanks mate, saved me from trawling through about 30 pages!

Look like to sign for Derby + medical etc. Brilliant signing

22 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Your right maths isn't your strong point... We've had four out including christie. 

Grammar something something.

;)

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

It's East Midlands.

It takes the lazy buggers an hour to put the cases on the carousel.

Mel was furious, quick lane pick up cost him £15 on the way out.

This isn't transfer deadline day. They don't need to do this in a mad rush. Probably flies back today. Goes to his pad (in Nottingham) and trundles over to Derby tomorrow for his medical when he's nice nad refreshed after a good night's sleep. #utterspeculationonmypart

2 minutes ago, feisty said:

This isn't transfer deadline day. They don't need to do this in a mad rush. Probably flies back today. Goes to his pad (in Nottingham) and trundles over to Derby tomorrow for his medical when he's nice nad refreshed after a good night's sleep. #utterspeculationonmypart

How he could sleep with all the excitement I don't know? 

Maybe rolled up £50 notes are a more comfy mattress than I'd think?

Don't believe any of this speculation until someone starts a new profile, claiming to be a waiter/cook/busybody who bumped into Huddlestone plus a gang of Mel's secret transfer brigade at Morley Hayes/*insert other expensive eating establishments*

5 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Don't believe any of this speculation until someone starts a new profile, claiming to be a waiter/cook/busybody who bumped into Huddlestone plus a gang of Mel's secret transfer brigade at Morley Hayes/*insert other expensive eating establishments*

Just been spotted at Ikea having some Swedish meatballs before buying a crap plastic patio set and a lightbulb.

56 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How soon you forget.

If you're referring to Hughes he's a long way off Huddlestone at his peak. Could get there, probably will, but hasn't yet and I doubt he will for a while.

Best showing for Derby from the Academy is almost certainly Hughes though, obviously.

Archived