Signed: Tom Huddlestone 2 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

According to Mel Morris Huddlestone landed at East Midlands airport at 3:20, he's also said we've shown interest in James and Lawrence 

According to Flightradar there was no flight from Faro landing at East Midlands - 1.10pm & 2.10pm the only ones so far today - next not until 10pm.

Unless it was a private plane which I very much doubt.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

According to Flightradar there was no flight from Faro landing at East Midlands - 1.10pm & 2.10pm the only ones so far today - next not until 10pm.

Hey up, Columbo :D

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

274d8d20bd2b0379dc1dba04623d781f.png

As expected, Huddlestone isn't in their squad tonight.

Things just cease to amaze me. How does someone get a photo of the team sheet for Hulls match tonight to prove Tom Huddlestone isn't playing.

It looks like someone needs some practice getting the head coaches surname right too.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

You've actually checked?:pinch:

7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Wasn't it reported that Albentosa was flown over here in Uncle Mel's private plane?

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Wasn't it reported that Albentosa was flown over here in Uncle Mel's private plane?

Apparently so.

Huddlestone is a bit of a lump.

probably wasn't our first choice, but time is running out.

if he comes in then surely one of bryson, butterfield and johnson must go asap.

it just wouldn't surprise me if Thorne, went which would not be good.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

It's East Midlands.

It takes the lazy buggers an hour to put the cases on the carousel.

Mel was furious, quick lane pick up cost him £15 on the way out.

9 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Things just cease to amaze me. How does someone get a photo of the team sheet for Hulls match tonight to prove Tom Huddlestone isn't playing.

It looks like someone needs some practice getting the head coaches surname right too.

Hull put it on twitter.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

No but a Ryanair flight from Alicante left at 1:45pm and landed at EMA at 3:22pm. Now, bear with me here:

To get to Alicante from Faro you have to stop off at Lisbon. The 12:45pm from Lisbon landed at Alicante at 1:12pm, giving Tom enough time to get his 1:45pm flight to EMA. And what about his Faro to Lisbon flight? Well that would be the one where it left Faro at 11:45am and landed in Lisbon at 11:51am. ENOUGH TIME FOR TOM TO GET HIS 12:45PM FLIGHT TO ALICANTE NEEDED TO TRANSFER TO A RYANAIR FLIGHT THAT GETS HIM TO EMA AT 3:22PM IN TIME TO SIGN A CONTRACT WITH DERBY.

mic-drop-gif-7.gif

6 minutes ago, cosmic said:

No but a Ryanair flight from Alicante left at 1:45pm and landed at EMA at 3:22pm. Now, bear with me here:

To get to Alicante from Faro you have to stop off at Lisbon. The 12:45pm from Lisbon landed at Alicante at 1:12pm, giving Tom enough time to get his 1:45pm flight to EMA. And what about his Faro to Lisbon flight? Well that would be the one where it left Faro at 11:45am and landed in Lisbon at 11:51am. ENOUGH TIME FOR TOM TO GET HIS 12:45PM FLIGHT TO ALICANTE NEEDED TO TRANSFER TO A RYANAIR FLIGHT THAT GETS HIM TO EMA AT 3:22PM IN TIME TO SIGN A CONTRACT WITH DERBY.

mic-drop-gif-7.gif

It looks to me like a science fiction itinerary.

Archived