Signed: Tom Huddlestone 2 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His last training before leaving Portugal. He was explaining them he's quitting Hull because of the increasingly number of the ozone holes and he had to catch a private jet heading to East Midlands Airport where MM was waiting impatiently with his cheque book prepared to write a blanco cheque for him.

1sjf3e.gif

50 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Don't believe any of this speculation until someone starts a new profile, claiming to be a waiter/cook/busybody who bumped into Huddlestone plus a gang of Mel's secret transfer brigade at Morley Hayes/*insert other expensive eating establishments*

Haha, funny you should say that. Just got back from my mates house who is getting married at Swancar Farm in Trowell next week and he was over there for his final planning meeting this morning. Guess who he sees... none other than our Tom. 

His dad's a liverpool scout and he knows his football so I doubt he would have mistook him.

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

No teenager has tissues in his bedroom and no parent would buy their teenager tissues for their bedroom. Well they didn't in Allenton when I was younger anyway.

I used the curtains, and I bet you wore the same socks the next day, any road has he signed yet?

9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

No teenager has tissues in his bedroom and no parent would buy their teenager tissues for their bedroom. Well they didn't in Allenton when I was younger anyway.

Your posh ,, we never even got tissue in the toilet ,,, well not until we switched from curtains to Venetian blind

56 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Just been spotted at Ikea having some Swedish meatballs before buying a crap plastic patio set and a lightbulb.

Mmmm, Moose sausage.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, eddie said:

Grammar something something.

;)

Maths is my thing not grammar. ANyway its spelling or rather typing not grammar thats my problem.

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Newspaper on a nail of the outside loo door.

We had it tough/

You wiped your arse on the previous day's jobby when it had dried. To give it a bit of abrasiveness, our mam used to mix our bedtime Horlicks (made wi watter, not milk) wi broken glass.

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Maths is my thing not grammar. ANyway its spelling or rather typing not grammar thats my problem.

Homonyms.

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, eddie said:

Homonyms.

I had to look that word up. 

Im not a cunning linguist like you.

Archived