favourite breakfast routine

dog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wake up about 9am.

listen to Radio 4 news for 15 minutes.

get up, pee, shower, clean teeth, stand on scales.

dress.

breakfast, coffee.

walk to shops to get newspaper.

back home, coffee, take medication, read paper, more coffee.

4 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Wake up, freshen up, drive bright yellow lambo to airport, fly private jet to Ibiza, sail around island in private yacht, realise I'm still asleep.

Mel Morris's dcfcfans account finally exposed!

I have to have a slow start to the day; it takes about an hour and a half before I can stand any noise, conversation or mental activity. Similarly no bright lights, so in the Winter I am adept at making coffee and toast in the dark. I also like a good half hour in the shower and then sit around reading for a while with more coffee before getting dressed. 

6 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I wake up, drink a glass of water, take a shower and go to work. Between 12-14 pm I'll try to eat something. As a breafast.

Ya I usually skip breakfast too. I'm just not hungry when I first wake up for some reason. :ermm:

Get up, shower, dressed, food shop for the week, put first load of washing on, breakfast, watch tv while finishing juice drink, check emails, get cuppa, check online news, second load of washing on. Rest of day varies but this is the most likely Saturday morning routine.

Weekdays: Get up at 6:00, wash/shower, go downstairs, drink coffee, go to work. I never eat until the evening Mon-Fri.

Weekends: Get up at 8:00, usual ablutions, go downstairs, drink coffee, coffee and more coffee. Wait for Memsahib to put in an appearance for a few minutes - she comes down, grabs a cup of tea then goes back to bed. I, on the other hand, have a bacon and black pudding sandwich and then I'm ready for more coffee.

Finish my last night shift with the thought of four glorious days off and hopefully taking in a weekend....get to bed in crisp cold sheets.

Wake up to a plate of Stacey's crusty cobs encasing freshly cooked bacon and a extra large (not a sports direct mug mind,I'm not mental) mug of tea......that's my ideal breakfast (which will actually be at about 2 pm)

And no bloody coffee,I'm British old school thank you very much

On 08/07/2017 at 00:35, 1of4 said:

Wake up about 9am.

listen to Radio 4 news for 15 minutes.

get up, pee, shower, clean teeth, stand on scales.

dress.

breakfast, coffee.

walk to shops to get newspaper.

back home, coffee, take medication, read paper, more coffee.

Any tips on how on earth to stay asleep until 9.00 AM?!? 

I struggle to get past 04.30.

Archived