favourite breakfast routine

dog

Still no footy so I wonder what everyone's favourite start to the day is.

For me;

Put two slices of toast in the toaster and the kettle on.

Put two quorn gammon steaks and six or seven mushrooms in the microwave.

Take real dog for a stretch.

Come back.

Take mug of tea to current wife.

Take toast out.

Add contents of microwave on to lower slice of toast.

Squirt on lidl ketchup.

Add upper slice.

Sit and eat in silence whilst catching up with internet and avoiding work emails for as long as possible.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wake up to the smell of bacon wafting up the stairs.

Clean teeth and wash wondering if it's bacon sarnies or the full works.

Discover it's the full works, log in on here to check if a like has flooded in, ;)

Load dishwasher and spend the rest of the day doing whatever the Mrs chooses.

* Don't have breakfast Monday to Friday.

I wake my 6 year old up at 8 and ask him to get dressed - then i brush his teeth, wash his face and ask him to get dressed. Then i take him downstairs, make him breakfast and ask him to get dressed. Then i get his school stuff ready, drink 8 coffees and ask him to get dressed. Then i get him dressed while complaining that he should be getting himself dressed in the mornings, which he doesn't give a crap about as long as he doesn't have to get himself dressed.

1 minute ago, AmericanRam said:

Turn the alarm off on my bedside clock.

Feed the animals.

Take a shower.

Get dressed.

Brush my teeth.

Eat some breakfast.

Get in car and tune to the Howard Stern show.

Drive to work.

you too? You dress before doing your teeth? weirdo!

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The proper way is to eat breakfast then brush your teeth actually Ralph. 

Im not proper though on any level.

apparently not. Besides the fact that I don't eat breakfast until I get to work, but Dentists recommend not brushing your teeth until a few hours after eating, so my regime is

• get up
  • pee
  • shower/wash
  • brush teeth
  • get dressed
  • style hair
  • drive to work
  • work 2 hours
  • have breakfast

24 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I wake my 6 year old up at 8 and ask him to get dressed - then i brush his teeth, wash his face and ask him to get dressed. Then i take him downstairs, make him breakfast and ask him to get dressed. Then i get his school stuff ready, drink 8 coffees and ask him to get dressed. Then i get him dressed while complaining that he should be getting himself dressed in the mornings, which he doesn't give a crap about as long as he doesn't have to get himself dressed.

I feel your pain on this one brother.  What is the problem with getting dressed? One of mine sits there ages until I threaten to chuck her in my van and throw her out at school in her dressing gown.

obviously she's ignoring me because someone's communicating with her on roblox.

Get up, jump in the shower, pee, yogurt for breakfast, grind beans, get the coffeemaker going, shave while checking in here and by that time i am nearing half human.  Two cups later and it's a wonderful day.

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I feel your pain on this one brother.  What is the problem with getting dressed? One of mine sits there ages until I threaten to chuck her in my van and throw her out at school in her dressing gown.

obviously she's ignoring me because someone's communicating with her on roblox.

One morning last week he actually got himself completely dressed into his school uniform while watching Phineas & Ferb. I gave him praise and went off to get the car keys. I came back in to the living room to find him completely naked! I was like 'you're naked again!' - he was like 'argh! I forgot! I thought I was getting undressed!'. This is 8.50am and the teachers already think I'm a nob for throwing him over the locked gate at 9.01am every morning. 

Archived