Glenn Whelan - signed for Villa

Sexydadbod

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Which youngster?

Any, we have an ample amount of senior midfielders as it stands and if we really feel like we need more then lets bring someone through i dont have an in depth knowledge of the academy players or the u21 truth be told but surely after years of having a top tier coaching set up at youth level its time we saw it bear fruit 

6 minutes ago, Topram said:

Don't know if anyone said this but that Stoke page got it off that FL account on twitter so it's probably BS

That's why I said why nothing else aren't reporting that? 

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Thorne will be back on Wednesday as long with other players. 

Then Thorney replied

Good to hear that. 

I really hope George has a injury free season , because if so the Rams are going up, he has so much class, and is such a down to earth guy, I hope his luck changes because this player deserves some luck, a great person and player, I will be crossing my fingers for him and for us. With George in the team all season the Rams are going up. 

6 minutes ago, Kennington Ram said:

I still really hope that the midfield refresh isn't limited to Hughes out and Whelan in. Not against him... But he's not the answer, is he?

We need a player like Whelan in the squad, we are desperate for this type of player in our squad, 1 player does not get you promoted, Hughes has been a great player for us, but Derby goes on, and I will back Mr Rowett all the way, if we do get Whelan, I think his first  few signings has made us a much stronger and balance squad, a team gets you promoted not 1 player.

9 hours ago, Derby blood said:

I really hope George has a injury free season , because if so the Rams are going up, he has so much class, and is such a down to earth guy, I hope his luck changes because this player deserves some luck, a great person and player, I will be crossing my fingers for him and for us. With George in the team all season the Rams are going up. 

Does he love animals and is he nice to his mum?

10 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

We need a player like Whelan in the squad, we are desperate for this type of player in our squad, 1 player does not get you promoted, Hughes has been a great player for us, but Derby goes on, and I will back Mr Rowett all the way, if we do get Whelan, I think his first  few signings has made us a much stronger and balance squad, a team gets you promoted not 1 player.

Yeah fair play, I guess my concern is just having the creative, passing option if we need it. Totally get what Whelan does, but I just don't rate Butterfield and he's probably the most Hughes like of our remaining midfielders.

Archived