Members who don't post - Why?

Angry Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a member for four years and generally just read the football stuff for information and opinions. I tend not to join in with it because I don't think my views are particularly pertinent, or have much to add to what has already been said.

I've posted a bit recently in a couple of political threads which were interesting up to a point, but even that little excursion has triggered a number of personal remarks from people who disagreed with, or basically failed to understand, what I was saying.

Life's too short for arguing with strangers on the internet, basically. 

5 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I've been a member for four years and generally just read the football stuff for information and opinions. I tend not to join in with it because I don't think my views are particularly pertinent, or have much to add to what has already been said.

I've posted a bit recently in a couple of political threads which were interesting up to a point, but even that little excursion has triggered a number of personal remarks from people who disagreed with, or basically failed to understand, what I was saying.

Chop away mate

9 hours ago, Lambchop said:

I don't think l have ever misunderstood you, but notwithstanding your opinion will always have equal merit to mine.

As for arguing on the Internet, that is one of life's pleasures.  It's also a good safety device. Imagine the chaos if people were stirring up their **** in the streets rather than in their bedroom.

1 hour ago, David said:

We should have a forum Xmas party, everyone bring their keyboards for pillow style fight. Last man/woman standing gets to be a moderator

If that's the prize l would play dead at the door.

11 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Not having a particular pertinent view doesn't stop most posters. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

People don't post because it's scary - you never know who will jump down your throat or belittle the poster. 

I'm still terrified of a few of the posters on here! 

I'm ready for the party. 

300px-Originalstylophone.jpg

Wow ! I am sure I managed to tap out "smoke on the water" with one of those .. A VERY long time ago, despite being a musical disaster on so many levels  :lol:

On 2017-6-16 at 19:49, Ewe Ram said:

I don't know how they stop themselves. Surely they have to take issue with some postings? 

Who cares, they're a bunch of whankers anyway. We're better off without their nothing-useful-to-add opinions :ph34r:

Archived